• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I'm sure this has been requested before, but I could not find anything on the HoI flags site, and I searched the forum without any luck.

I'm trying to mod in the Reichskommisariat Sibirien. I'm sure a flag has been made already somewhere, and if not, could someone make one? I find the standard white and green so bland.

With ministers I reckon it would be more difficult, since I don't believe it never was even planned... oh well.

Hey, I'm sure this has been requested before, but I could not find anything on the HoI flags site, and I searched the forum without any luck.

I'm trying to mod in the Reichskommisariat Sibirien. I'm sure a flag has been made already somewhere, and if not, could someone make one? I find the standard white and green so bland.

With ministers I reckon it would be more difficult, since I don't believe it never was even planned... oh well.
Check this out... Siberia by RRT877 :)

Hi!

I need a bunch of flags/shields. I'd like to have them in that beautiful, wavy style...

shield_008_vicwwu8a.png

Well, here are the flags.

Qing Empire.

China_Qing_Dynasty_Flag_1862.png

Standard of Curys the Great modified into a flag.

28tfk.png

Maratha Empire

300px-Flag_of_the_Maratha_Empire.svg.png

(It can be found here, but I don't like the proportions of the shield and the flag file is corrupted.

Pseudo-Siam (the bigger elephant the better it is visible).

1qlgmg.png

Pseudo-Sassanid Empire

24cfc5j.png

Durrani Empire

270px-Flag_of_Herat_until_1842.svg.png

In addition, I need several unicolour flags. Here are the colours.

6rm461.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I checked hoiflags before by request, but I'd like to have all the shields in the same style. I guess it's called Vicky style?

I'd like to have them in that beautiful, wavy style...

shield_008_vicwwu8a.png

As for the unicolour flags, I'm currently preparing a mod which includes several nations with no actual flag, so I decided to just use flag of the same colour the country uses on the map.

EDIT: I modified couple of things in my request.

Last edited:
Ah, thanks. Found an alright-looking Siberia flag, though it doesn't look much like a Reichskommisariat. Neither does Turkestan, for that matter.
On a semi-related topic, does anyone have suggestions for ministers in a hypothetical Reichskommisariat Sibirien? Would be nice.

I'd like to have them all in the same style for aesthetic reasons. But if that's the case, I naturally need only a shield. As for the DH style, I'm really not a great fan of it. Vicky and HoI2 are better, being somehow more natural-looking.

I'd like to have them all in the same style for aesthetic reasons. But if that's the case, I naturally need only a shield. As for the DH style, I'm really not a great fan of it. Vicky and HoI2 are better, being somehow more natural-looking.
Siam
PseudoSiamshield_zpscb22af38.png

PseudoSiamflag_zpsc4a33ada.png

Sassanid
PseudoSassanidshield_zps0df094a5.png

PseudoSassanidflag_zpsc10285f9.png

Durrani
Durranishield_zps6a25eede.png

Durraniflag_zps83929cf4.png

Cyrus
Cyrusshield_zps0ca01324.png

Cyrusflag_zps70f9a854.png