"Remember me" login option non-functioning? [MEGATHREAD]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will confirm this happens to me as well. Stated at some point in summer and got gradully worse to the point of logging back in almost daily. I only use one device (my laptop) to log in.

Happens to me as well. At first it was only on the mobile and only if I had logged in from other devices, then it started happening at work using IE. So I stopped logging in from those. And then it started happening now and then at home (wired connection) using Frefox until it was every single time until finally yesterday I didn't have the logon button enabled so couldn't log in at all (until I found this thread and the tip from DanubianCossack about the delete last letter and retype it fix). BTW if this is something more people experience maybe you should sticky that tip in this subforum?

It's happening for me as well, I only use one computer (with Firefox) and it keeps me logged in for 2 or 3 days before logging me out for the past couple of weeks or so. (I don't remember exactly when it started.)

Also, the grayed out login button problem started about 2 days ago for me, completely erasing the email and then using Firefox's remember login info to refill it didn't work, but the delete the last letter and retype it did work.

Yes It's happening to me as well. Not to mention now it won't let me log in at all unless I put a space after my login name and then erase it. If I just try to log in it has the circle with a slash through it symbol.

Which is sorta funny since today is the first time in over a year that the forum has successfully remembered me. Might be a "turn it off and on again" thing since there was downtime idk
same here :)

The repeated log in thing has reached a new level of annoying for me this week. Firefox will automatically enter the saved password, but the log in button remains greyed out. Only removing the last letter of my password and then re-entering it enables the button :confused:

I have trouble logging in for some time now:

I can't sign in directly to the forum at all, even if I try I get an error message. To be able to sign in I need to open the Paradox Store, log in there, open the forum and then press the "Sign in" button which now recognizes that I'm already online in the shop.

And as the forum doesn't remember me I have to repeat it every day I want to join the forum.

I have trouble logging in for some time now:

I can't sign in directly to the forum at all, even if I try I get an error message. To be able to sign in I need to open the Paradox Store, log in there, open the forum and then press the "Sign in" button which now recognizes that I'm already online in the shop.

And as the forum doesn't remember me I have to repeat it every day I want to join the forum.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...rum-login-not-working-in-pc-and-ipad.1120382/

Is there a holiday in Sweden?

No, but I would guess that a) they do not like being screamed at as you did in post 58 and b) have a memory good enough to still know that in post 59.

Status
Not open for further replies.