• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mar. 8, 2016 - STOCKHOLM - This year, Paradox Interactive will be out in force at the 2016 Game Developer’s Conference in San Francisco. On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, Paradox will host a press conference in San Francisco to highlight a number of forthcoming projects for the year, and share their latest news with fans and media. Those not attending GDC can watch the presentation in a live stream on Twitch, beginning March 15 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.

That is 01:00 UTC on the 16th for the europeans

Mar. 8, 2016 - STOCKHOLM - This year, Paradox Interactive will be out in force at the 2016 Game Developer’s Conference in San Francisco. On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, Paradox will host a press conference in San Francisco to highlight a number of forthcoming projects for the year, and share their latest news with fans and media. Those not attending GDC can watch the presentation in a live stream on Twitch, beginning March 15 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.

That is 01:00 UTC on the 16th for the europeans
Only for the Islanders(and Portugal). Most Europeans follow CET. So for us continental dwellers, it will be a 02:00 stream.

Reactions:
If they announce that the release date is April 20th, I won't stop laughing until then.
ahem.... I'd prefer not to lock this thread, but if this is the kind of posting that continues...

When I heard the AI was very good from Daniel I was like: NERF THE AI ALREADY!

the 2nd thing I though was that they would announce the release date very soon ^.^

Don't disappoint me Johan ;)

Reactions:
I tried to pick my title carefully to avoid that. I'm a police officer so I do all my trolling on the side of the road....
Well you got the wording right Ive been ignoring all the release date threads but read this one.

Its not suprising that the release date is close we have been able to see the game improving on the WWW videos the beta testers have been hard at work and it shows. When they can get through two or three sessions without turning up a bug we will know its nearly ready for release.

Reactions:
Didn't they say that they would only announce a release date about a month or so before the game releases?

More precisely Johan said something like they will announce a release date at least one month before, so does not mean there is one month to go but hopefully! :)

When we have a fixed date it will be announced. At least one month ahead... And no, it wont be out in q1.

Is a Demo confirmed then? And if confirmed, did they say it would be out before game release?

At Paradox Plaza: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news/GDC-2016/

It says:

removed - had a dad
-what was posted is for press attending the event.

This, along with the fact that their last few titles have all had Demos, it's safe to assume there will indeed be a Demo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
That doesn't refer to a puplic release of a demo version, it just means some people will be able to play a demo of the game at their conference.

Last edited by a moderator: