Release date set for Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game+ trailer released!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If something ain't far out wrong with DH (as I haven't played I can't know) they are most likely to occur as Japan tend to attack UK, Netherlands and USA for the pacific and south east holdings (rare materials). As a result from that a front towards Burma tend to open via an alliance with Siam.

However, this front tend to be quite, in lack of better word, boring compared to the larger more diverse fronts in China and Russia.

Oh excellent, thank you for the quick reply.
My only question is will the British Commonwealth's battles against the Japanese in Burma be included? My Granddad fought there and I thought it would be nice to "re-live" it, so to speak. No worries if it isn't, there's plenty more WW2 I'm interested in.

Yes. Japan tries to get to British Raj and Singapore, so fights in Burma area are common to see.

That´s outdated

Way to make me sad....But you really should update that info, so that there arent more pople that get their hopes up :)
Actually, it isn't outdated. It was never correct. The original announcement said 29 March 2011 and then a few months ago when they added the info on the Paradox products page it was listed as 25 March 2011. This was a typo, but for some reason has never been fixed.

The game is released in 29th March or 5th April?

Well that ought to be fun, with all due respect, don't they have a plan of release windows or something... another delay?

Maybe you can ask Paradox what's up with the dates? It's really confusing.

Of course we did so at the moment we saw the new date.
It seems that it is up to the retailers to decide when to release the game (after the official release date which was and still is March 29th).