Reddit AMA 20th of August - DONE, but you can read it here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just like Stagua said, citizens move on the map with the connections provided (with their own cars, buses or the underground) so it's possible to have separate cities on the same map and people commuting to work from one to another. They just won't travel to work outside the map.
So how do airports and seaports work then? Do they only transport freight (goods to/from commerce/industry in the city) beyond the borders, or do they transport cims within the map (i.e. you have to have several airports/seaports for them to function at all)? And what about tourists, do they not come in from beyond the map's borders?

So how do airports and seaports work then? Do they only transport freight (goods to/from commerce/industry in the city) beyond the borders, or do they transport cims within the map (i.e. you have to have several airports/seaports for them to function at all)? And what about tourists, do they not come in from beyond the map's borders?

The long distance options are for freight and tourists moving between your city and other places, like ports to and out of the city.

Cool. This game is like the CIM1 Train & Plane. CIM2 bus system and metro . SimCity city-building .

I have some question : 1.This game have other languages ? I want chinese languages . Please!!!!!
2.Have the trolleybus & tram ? maybe this game can instead of CIM2 . CIM2 no trains , no plane. :confused:

The more I hear, the more I get excited! Having the feeling there's an outside world was a big thing the community missed from CiM :)

Well it's a big part of making the city feel alive :)