Reddit AMA 20th of August - DONE, but you can read it here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can not participate in today's discussion :(
Will be able to read somewhere, later?

The thread will stay up on reddit and I will take all the questions that were answered and post them in a thread here.

Unfortunately it is probably a bit late in the night, or early in the morning if you prefer, for me personally. So here's hoping some of the questions I would have posed get asked by other people and hopefully answered.

Unfortunately it is probably a bit late in the night, or early in the morning if you prefer, for me personally. So here's hoping some of the questions I would have posed get asked by other people and hopefully answered.

Worst case scenario you can just bother us here with your questions afterwards :)

did you guys mean 15:00 EST?

btw.. DON'T search for it already, you probably won't get the result you wished.

edit: it's open

Last edited:
Someone already asked about trams :c
Well, I always wanted CiM2 to go into SC4 side, especially because of mapsizes, for now it looks promising, but hey, implement http://nx42.de/projects/maps4cim/ , trams and basic route making from CiM2 and we will be happy.

Considering the license or maps4cim, it has to remain separated but I must agree it would be fantastic to have that to generate map for C:SL

Considering the license or maps4cim, it has to remain separated but I must agree it would be fantastic to have that to generate map for C:SL
It's not hard to contact the guy who made it, he is quite friendly and I am sure he would allow it to be included in CiS in some way.

excellent AMA

One thing that scares me: You say people will only work within their own cities (9x9).

Does that mean that cims will not commute, like say from my residential area on one part of the map to a separate industrial or commercial area located on another part of the map? If true, why would cims crowd my beautifully constructed highways that will connect the cities?

Thanks

I believe, they meant they can work only within one map you loaded on screen, not like they were able to go to work in another town within same SC4 region.

Just like Stagua said, citizens move on the map with the connections provided (with their own cars, buses or the underground) so it's possible to have separate cities on the same map and people commuting to work from one to another. They just won't travel to work outside the map.