• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's one:

hoi001.jpg

Funny guy.:laugh:

So true.. AAAAARGH !!!!!

I should have made mention of the "Hope you didn't need those three diplo points!" in the Troll portion...

Germany...Why are you invading Norway with 500,000 men, including 90% of your armor and motorized divisions? All supplied by one tiny port in the north? And why did you repeatedly sail around Africa with one transport through the Suez Canal to drop off 72,000 troops in Cyprus that are doing nothing?

(I'm playing as Italy in my current game, and I've advanced to the Suez, where I'm currently holding the line until I can destroy the RN ships in the port on the other side).

The further advantures of our hero, wherein he learns a good lesson:

Reorganizing the Fleet every time a couple of new ships commission,
with 4 Carrier Task Forces, 3 Surface Action Groups, 4 Hunter/Killer
Squadrons, 2 mixed squadrons of older ships, and 6 transport flotillas,
by gathering the whole damn thing in one port, is just tempting fate.

fleetmerge1.png

To be continued . . .

lol, one wrong click. Like accidently hitting unpause while tagging. I have turned the air blue a few times doing that maneuver.

The dog offers great insight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Further Enraging Adventures

Will our Hero rise above the shackles of clumsy typing, bad planning, and the temporary (we hope) loss of brain matter? His adventures, continued . . .

fleepause2a.png

To Be Continued . . .

What is REALLY HAPPENING with disorganized fleets?

Our Hero has obsessively organized his fleets so perfectly that now they have no ORG at all.

Digressing from our Hero's Enraging Adventures:

Don't you wonder, even for a moment, what are the real effects of disorganization on your ships and crews? And what are they doing to get organized? Here after long research is the answer:

orgrage3.png

Our Fearless Leader returns to action, to rage some more,
while pondering the joys of ORG loss among his ground units

Why is it, wonders our Fearless Leader, that his divisions lose ORG whenever he changes generals.
Surely, he believes, sending a new Major General can hardly make such a difference.

If only he could view his divisions close up, to see what is really happening . . .

37ky.png

Last edited:
France being outright annexed by Germany, while I'm playing as Belgelands.

Let the dog play at least for once! :p