• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
that could be normal if this situation will companions any decisions. I may agree or disagree for transit rights. And now I want declare war with UK, but I can't because game is crash!

I was Canada and built 4 corps of 5 divisions(92 brigades) to invade any small country and already lowered my neutrality to 0 by threat management and entered the Allies to use GB as a harbor to transport my troops to every country I would invade. However, I cannot make my troops attempt an invasion near an enemy's port. For example, I declared war on Ireland and my troops was ready to take it easily but that did not happen I could not storm near Dublin and Cork City through invasion, not using United Kingdom's borders to have it. What could be the reason why my transports did not attempt an invasion although nothing was there on those provinces next to ports to stop them?

Could someone expert please help me with this issue as I don't think I will be playing this game as Canada. I feel this will happen again if I play again:(

When I look at a country close to a faction it says "close enough to provide x resource" but no strategic resources seem to be provided.

When I look at a country close to a faction it says "close enough to provide x resource" but no strategic resources seem to be provided.

Are you at war? If not, it won't provide the resource.

I was Canada and built 4 corps of 5 divisions(92 brigades) to invade any small country and already lowered my neutrality to 0 by threat management and entered the Allies to use GB as a harbor to transport my troops to every country I would invade. However, I cannot make my troops attempt an invasion near an enemy's port. For example, I declared war on Ireland and my troops was ready to take it easily but that did not happen I could not storm near Dublin and Cork City through invasion, not using United Kingdom's borders to have it. What could be the reason why my transports did not attempt an invasion although nothing was there on those provinces next to ports to stop them?

Im not sure you can launch an invasion from a port belonging to someone who isnt at war with the country you are attacking is that what you are doing?
Try using the move command for your navy then when you are in the correct sea provence select the men in the transport hit ctrl + right click the provence you want to invade

What Happens when you run out of a resource....say energy?

you factories will start shutting down; basicly your IC output reduces to what can be produced with the energy you have avaliable

Question II: Is there a shortcut or something else which I could use to exclude a bunch of selected divisions from modernization. It's a lot of work to do hand by hand when you have 150 divisions which shouldn't be modernized...

Thx!

Q-II: I find it not very usefull now because you have to choose the sometimes huge amount of divisions you don't want to prioritize for reinforcements or upgrade. Would be better if you only had to select the often small number of elite or endangered divisions you want to boost.

It would also be usefull if we could prioritize entire fronts or theaters or army groups or armies!

It would be better yet if it could be asymetric, like first this corps, second this army, then this other corps, after that that army group (the rest of it if some units were already prioritized). But maybe this would be too complicated to implement.

Im not sure you can launch an invasion from a port belonging to someone who isnt at war with the country you are attacking is that what you are doing?
Try using the move command for your navy then when you are in the correct sea provence select the men in the transport hit ctrl + right click the provence you want to invade

UK was also at war with Ireland as I had become an Allies member before I declared war on Ireland. So, using their ports would not cause a problem, I thought. But I still do not know why such a problem occured and I will follow your advice. Thanks for help and let you know the results:)

UK was also at war with Ireland as I had become an Allies member before I declared war on Ireland. So, using their ports would not cause a problem, I thought. But I still do not know why such a problem occured and I will follow your advice. Thanks for help and let you know the results:)

I had a problem recently that when ordered to invade the transport would immediately return to the home port without waiting for the troops to offload. Since the transport moved faster than the troops it would move out of range before they disembarked and so the order was cancelled.

I fixed it in the way mentioned above - don't use the invade command but rather order the troops individually to make the move

I had a problem recently that when ordered to invade the transport would immediately return to the home port without waiting for the troops to offload. Since the transport moved faster than the troops it would move out of range before they disembarked and so the order was cancelled.

I fixed it in the way mentioned above - don't use the invade command but rather order the troops individually to make the move

I think I found the cause. Now I am American and successfully invading each of Pacific islands with only using Marines.

While I was Canada, my HQs were also involved in the amphibious assault. Now without them, I easily defeat Japanese garrisons. Btw, they could be tougher:S

Hi!
How do I remove the new button in the menu? Do not use a tweeter and Facebook to the forum and I so I go.
I consider them useless.

And one more question. Will there be a collector's edition release in Russia.
Thank you.

What's the actual point of encryption and decryption technologies? What do they change? I doubt the AI actually uses military intelligence like gained from RADARS to design its plans, so is there even any point to research encryption technologies if you're playing singleplayer?

I forget but whats the end date for Semper Fi again? December 31st 1948 the last day? :wacko: