• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. In the continents file (map folder).
2. I believe this is hardcoded.
Thanks for the reply.

What about the add Romanian and Slovakian as accepted decisions for KUK in POP Demand mod, do you know where they are? I didn`t find them with the rest of the decisions.

Edit.
The continents file is total mess, I only found some values of 0,5 and some values of -0,5.But in game I saw that the Americas and Oceania get a 20% boost, not a 50%.

Last edited:
It's been a few years since a containment war treaty ended and I still can't build any armies, only ships, and mobilizing for more then a few months gets me invaded. How do I get the ability to make troops again?

It's been a few years since a containment war treaty ended and I still can't build any armies, only ships, and mobilizing for more then a few months gets me invaded. How do I get the ability to make troops again?
You should be able to build troops after 5 years assuming you are playing the game unmodified.

Is there a Spanish American War (1898) event?

I think NNM might add one, as I saw America fight a war with Spain over Cuba and then afterwards they gained Puerto Rico and the Philippines even though they weren't wargoals.

That's odd. Do you play with vanilla? Have you tried saving and reloading the game?

I don't have a save from before, but even though I can mobilize 8 brigades, am encouraging soldiers, have factories for supplies, and have a lot of monies, I can't build new armies, clicking the button leads me to all the buttons being greyed out. I keep getting containment warred for a fourth time everytime I reload the game because I save scum everytime.

Last edited:
I don't have a save from before, but even though I can mobilize 8 brigades, am encouraging soldiers, have factories for supplies, and have a lot of monies, I can't build new armies, clicking the button leads me to all the buttons being greyed out. I keep getting containment warred for a fourth time everytime I reload the game because I save scum everytime.
You keep getting containment warred because you are still a weak country with infamy > 25. I suggest you try to resolve the latter.

1. What determinea the national party when you release dominions? As Spain, I had Conservative. Released Cuba had reactionary, Philippines and Aragon had Conservative.

2. Not too familiar with HM govts. I declared a stupid war and got occupied. Event popped up saying there was instability in the Parliament so I now was a Absolute monarchy. Is that a common thing with HM Govts? What's the benefits of an HM any way?

2. Not too familiar with HM govts. I declared a stupid war and got occupied. Event popped up saying there was instability in the Parliament so I now was a Absolute monarchy. Is that a common thing with HM Govts? What's the benefits of an HM any way?

Elections and civil rights; there's no practicla incentive to maintaining a Absolute monarchy over a prussian or HM government in the long run, it isn't worth the rebellions.

It's basically a democracy but you can change your party if you really need a jingoistic party in power for a quick war

If I am the leading GP in a crisis, how do I make demands of the other side (such as humiliate) to benefit me, not just to convince another country to join my side and hence benefiting them. I can propose a solution that allows for the original demand that started the crisis, but cannot find where to add a demand. The AI routinely does it as the other GP in a crisis, so I am guessing this is possible for the player as well to do?

Crisis leaders can't add wargoals for themselves. All demands added during a crisis are bribe wargoals for other nations.

Crisis leaders can't add wargoals for themselves. All demands added during a crisis are bribe wargoals for other nations.
Except AI Russia for some reason. I have had that happen several times. AI Russia accepts being leader of a side and adds a war goal for itself.

I thought it could only be bribes, but I supported Greece in demanding territory from the Ottomans and Germany supported defending the Ottomans, and then added a humiliate Italy (me) as a demand. So the AI can do this but we cannot?

Why isn't my cement factory as Argentina producing anything? I even bought the required goods under the "daily needs" section but it still isn't making anything...
Because the factory either can't afford to buy its inputs, or there isn't enough of those inputs available on the market to fulfill its demand. (Or, if you've enacted the minimum wage social reforms, it might not be able to afford to pay its workforce.)

YO guys, what exactly do i do to stop all these jacobin pig dogs rebellin every god damn year? Playing Brazil here with PDM. I got in a invading spree and took quite a few regions. Militancy is not THAT big either (1,45) here. Finding it weird because last time i played Brazil i didnt had any rebel problem at all, and i had all of south american and pretty much colonized half of africa.

YO guys, what exactly do i do to stop all these jacobin pig dogs rebellin every god damn year?
Find the POPs with high Militancy and look at what's upsetting them. (Given that they're Jacobins, they probably want Political Reforms.)

Playing Brazil here with PDM. I got in a invading spree and took quite a few regions. Militancy is not THAT big either (1,45) here.
Never rely on the "average militancy" indicator to tell you whether you have a militancy problem (unless it's really high, obviously). 14.5% of your POPs having militancy 10 and the rest having militancy 0 is indistingushable (via that number, anyway) from 100% of your POPs having militancy 1.45.

One quick question.
Will HOD ever be ported to mac/linux?
Q_Q

Edit: Just realized I was reading outdated news.
Well. Someone needs to edit the wiki.

Last edited: