• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
A question regarding artillery and AHD:

Since when does ART no longer need any supporting INF or CAV units to prevent instant annihilation? I hadn't played a lot until AHD came out recently, but I though ART required additional units in vanilla or it would be annihiliated in combat. Or am I mixing this up with EU3?

Anyway, why should you build anything except ART if you have the money?
It receives better stats from tech and can support with 100% firepower from the 2nd row, so once you have researched army tech tier II, it vastly outperforms any other unit available until tanks arrive on the battlefield.

Last edited:
The movement will disband and all supports will join rebel factions.
These will not always rise instantly, but unless to manage to pass other reforms quickly, the chances of unrest are quite large.

What can I do to raise consciousness?
(1) High literacy
(2) Low % of clergymen
(3) Pick CON event options
(4) Lower taxes so your pops can afford luxury goods (works best with rich strata)
(5) Research certain techs that grant country wide CON boosts
(6) Free press reform

Crisis leaders can't add wargoals for themselves. All demands added during a crisis are bribe wargoals for other nations.

"Hey guys, I heard that all national can food factories are bankrupting, isn't that time to build our own factory now that the offer is going down?"
"Nonsense, old chap! Clippers is where it is at!"