• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't downloaded the current version yet, but there were some reports in the previous AAR thread that OneAussieMan's tech tree doesn't have the correct unit modifiers. If that is true, has it been corrected in this version? I don't see any reports so I'm thinking it's working correctly again.

And thank you for your hard work on this too :)

Haven't downloaded the current version yet, but there were some reports in the previous AAR thread that OneAussieMan's tech tree doesn't have the correct unit modifiers. If that is true, has it been corrected in this version? I don't see any reports so I'm thinking it's working correctly again.

And thank you for your hard work on this too :)

First time online for a while, what modifiers were wrong? I'm still doing some minor work at the moment and after checking CWTT thread I've got correct combat modifiers now but was there much else? Derek has also fixed the tech gfx so they now appear correctly to but have been so time-poor.

I'm glad to see AAR/TGC is in good hands. I was worried about EJ's and Burning's work for quite a time. :)

All Quiet on the Western Front
https://mega.co.nz/#!DYFkjLha!00v7UkGog0fh4pd3L8VSqGVSy09FR3Qj40xTNu3O7tM

http://dfiles.ru/files/31qtc2rr6?redirect alt link

Dear friends and fans.Thank you for your support,reports and simply kind words.Third verison almost ready
PS later will be link on mega.co

-1916 spring mobilisation event for GER
-New additions to GER OOB (WWI)
-Japanese AI will never make millitary alliance with Cliques after China republic collapse
-Eriteria mobilisation events for Italian AI to help with attack to Ethiopia
-After M/R pact,Germany and Soviets will sign non-agression pact.In 20th June by event Germany will cancel pact and got speed bonuses for Barbarossa
-Opeation Gertruda-invasion to Turkey (alt history event for Third Reich)
-Events pack,to simulate situation in Weimar republic.Spartak uprising,economy collapse,communists uprising in Bavaria and Rhur
-Railorad conflict between Soviets and China in 20ths (small chance for war)
-Fixed bug,when after Stalinisation of USSR,Kerensky comes to goverment
-Music choice now a desicion.You are no longer need aks event again by console
-Limit status on army and industry will end in December of 1932,not in 1936 as before
-Historical flag for Third Reich
-Removed absolutly all small loading errors
-Creaton and rising of NSDAP events chain
-New OOB for Aus-Hun
-New songs,fixed unplayble songs in track list
-Reworked AUS-ITA frontline (thanks Aniknk for report)
-New events chain about Mussolini rising
-Added events pack for Spain (thanks to derekg36)
-Civil war in Finland
-New events before WWII
-Fixed english conquest of Libya,after Senussi alliance with Ottomans (thanks sniperSOAP for report)
-Fixed SOV AI in WIF style
-3 waves of soviet mobilisation durning German invasion
-Changed trigger for AI event "great patriotic war"

-Added to main page

Last edited:
First time online for a while, what modifiers were wrong? I'm still doing some minor work at the moment and after checking CWTT thread I've got correct combat modifiers now but was there much else? Derek has also fixed the tech gfx so they now appear correctly to but have been so time-poor.

Oh ok, I must have been misreading them or testing an older version. Thanks OneAussieMan!

the link goes super slow.... 1h 15min to download the file? maybe you can upload in mega or mediafire?¿ :eek:hmy:

This is my last vigilante update for AAR/TGC from this moment forward I will be colluding with the new modders.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dZ00DDJa!8jEBgpjlezzaAXNjEyOwjVXlAOSlyQha2rrjZsIfe9I

https://mega.co.nz/#!YYlDSJyL!X1GMW5I5qTTOiBRhmHw7o-8RICkisOFsZKzyeWZ8S8M

My work is stable/error free but just incase: ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILES BEFORE OVERWRITING THEM WITH NEW ONES!

Nope. I can comfirm that there is NO working terrain modifiers in 3.0 version. So no penalties for attacking in mountains for example. All world as one big flat plain. You should download file from OneAussieMan777's link, but it is only for main units, not for brigades - so attaching art brigade to mtn doesn't have any penalties.

Of course you can mod modifiers by yourself (see db/units/brigade_modifiers.csv - almost all have '0') but I think it could destroy balance (if it was balanced without terrain modifiers).

Last edited:
Nope. I can comfirm that there is NO working terrain modifiers in 3.0 version. So no penalties for attacking in mountains for example. All world as one big flat plain. You should download file from OneAussieMan777's link, but it is only for main units, not for brigades - so attaching art brigade to mtn doesn't have any penalties.

Of course you can mod modifiers by yourself (see db/units/brigade_modifiers.csv - almost all have '0') but I think it could destroy balance (if it was balanced without terrain modifiers).

I believe this is the fix, it won't work on previous saves. Only new games.
*link removed

Last edited:
As I said it does - but only for main units, not attached brigades (they use separate file - db/units/brigade_modifiers.csv )

Shit... Lemme have a chat over the other forums. I honestly thought it was the proper fix. Deepest apologies

All Quiet on the Western Front
https://mega.co.nz/#!DYFkjLha!00v7UkGog0fh4pd3L8VSqGVSy09FR3Qj40xTNu3O7tM

http://dfiles.ru/files/31qtc2rr6?redirect alt link

Dear friends and fans.Thank you for your support,reports and simply kind words.Third verison almost ready
PS later will be link on mega.co

-1916 spring mobilisation event for GER
-New additions to GER OOB (WWI)
-Japanese AI will never make millitary alliance with Cliques after China republic collapse
-Eriteria mobilisation events for Italian AI to help with attack to Ethiopia
-After M/R pact,Germany and Soviets will sign non-agression pact.In 20th June by event Germany will cancel pact and got speed bonuses for Barbarossa
-Opeation Gertruda-invasion to Turkey (alt history event for Third Reich)
-Events pack,to simulate situation in Weimar republic.Spartak uprising,economy collapse,communists uprising in Bavaria and Rhur
-Railorad conflict between Soviets and China in 20ths (small chance for war)
-Fixed bug,when after Stalinisation of USSR,Kerensky comes to goverment
-Music choice now a desicion.You are no longer need aks event again by console
-Limit status on army and industry will end in December of 1932,not in 1936 as before
-Historical flag for Third Reich
-Removed absolutly all small loading errors
-Creaton and rising of NSDAP events chain
-New OOB for Aus-Hun
-New songs,fixed unplayble songs in track list
-Reworked AUS-ITA frontline (thanks Aniknk for report)
-New events chain about Mussolini rising
-Added events pack for Spain (thanks to derekg36)
-Civil war in Finland
-New events before WWII
-Fixed english conquest of Libya,after Senussi alliance with Ottomans (thanks sniperSOAP for report)
-Fixed SOV AI in WIF style
-3 waves of soviet mobilisation durning German invasion
-Changed trigger for AI event "great patriotic war"

-Added to main page

Gift for fans.Today as bonus i will make bonus pack of French and England WWI events

It is great idea,thanks.But for now,im concepted on WW1 harsh balance and post war period,to make historical begining in 1933

Status
Not open for further replies.