• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He doesn't have the diplo macro, either. It's gonna be a DLC problem. Lads, what're the troubleshoot steps for this?

He doesn't have the diplo macro, either. It's gonna be a DLC problem. Lads, what're the troubleshoot steps for this?

It could be that the DLC is simply disabled.

But apparently there is also a known issue where it just breaks. Happened to me, got a suggestion easier/faster than reinstalliing which fixed it for me, see here.

How do you start the game? Version 1.30 sometimes doesn't detect DLCs if you start eu4.exe directly. Try to start the launcher from steam and then the game from the launcher. Also make sure that all DLCs are activated in the launcher and that the main menu shows all DLCs as "Owned, enabled".

What's your main language? That might be a lot easier to discuss in another language in PM with someone you share a language with.

I do not know but to me it seems like you didn't activate the DLC for the age (right of man i think it is).

Check if all your dlcs are activated in the paradox launcher.