• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Current HRE still 120 yearsish to go -- nothing too amazing.

Going to feed my vassals Russia, and eat most of it myself, soon I will break my alliance with France and eat them, I have no interest in Turkey, and India is my next major target, as well as Mexico, and the USA :p

20160318144222_1_zps7dv3ejvw.jpg

20160318144325_1_zpsjq3ell8m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
I can never figure out how these people the refomrs so fast..

I've had that once. Then Lithuania declared independence with Muscovy allied to them , Poland got crushed and then they declared war on me (Denmark) and I Alt-F4'd
Well, Poland lost Lithuania now for some reason. They're still allied, but Poland still owns all these enclaves in the steppes.

c212d0e446.jpg

Went for the Basileus acheivement. Poland helped me win the first war against Ottomans then they got sandwiched by all minors and Mamluks. Just had to pick them of after that. Allied to Castille, Papal States, Russia, Persia and Netherlands right now. Croatia and Circassia as vassals. Unfortulately Commonwealth, Hungary and Austria is a trippel alliance so expansion that way is pretty hard for the moment. IF i continue this Ill probably go for Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca next. And oh, France got raped by Burgundy, England and Aragon.

Btw, my admintech such so if im gonna do some expansion in the near future it has to be done by vassalfeeding. My military tech is 15 and my admin 10... also working on religious ideas.

Reactions:
Going after all the acheivements now. Maybe not an empire yet, but so happy now. After finish Basileus I thought i'd go for the granada acheivement. After 3 restarts, lady luck smiled to me. Aragon was winning the war against Castile, Portugal would'nt join. So I just sniped Andalusia and got 55 warscore. Got the 4 provinces and war reps. YES!

7eac91ee2b.jpg

Reactions:
My Current Teutonic Order -> Prussia game:

12C1FD5610998B41740791495D432A8566C4ED9B

currently stockpiling gold so i can get out of debt after i facerolled (Protestant) HRE dismanting them ... followed by me probably charging Muscowy again (Tver is my vassal), and then either the Caucasian minors gorging Georgia on all the +HCC land there and Ottomans for their Black sea coast (and probably releasing Bulgaria as a vassal) ...

Spain looks like an interesting end boss :)

Reactions:
Going after all the acheivements now. Maybe not an empire yet, but so happy now. After finish Basileus I thought i'd go for the granada acheivement. After 3 restarts, lady luck smiled to me. Aragon was winning the war against Castile, Portugal would'nt join. So I just sniped Andalusia and got 55 warscore. Got the 4 provinces and war reps. YES!

7eac91ee2b.jpg
Good job here! I find the Granada start one of the more difficult.
By the way, which mods are you using for interface and flags? It looks very nice :)