• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no pass 3 will be megacorp and distant stars

they said that pass 2 was only going to be apoc, sythnetic dawn and humanoids
Hang on a mo. Have we all forgotten Origins? What about that? When did that come out? Speaking of I hope there's an origin where you get a Juggernaught from the L-gate. If and when we get mods I've going to have the ultimate Mass Effect fantasy. You know what I'm calling that Juggernaught, you know what I'm calling my empire and what species/empire type it'll be...

Hang on a mo. Have we all forgotten Origins? What about that? When did that come out? Speaking of I hope there's an origin where you get a Juggernaught from the L-gate. If and when we get mods I've going to have the ultimate Mass Effect fantasy. You know what I'm calling that Juggernaught, you know what I'm calling my empire and what species/empire type it'll be...
Those are from Federations, which is 2.6.

Those are from Federations, which is 2.6.
Ah right. Honestly I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to wait on the expansion passes and focus on getting us caught up with PC, then we have room for the rest of the dlc so they can still keep their three purchase per pass scheme going. Personally I wouldn't mind the wait but I don't speak for everyone

Ah right. Honestly I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to wait on the expansion passes and focus on getting us caught up with PC, then we have room for the rest of the dlc so they can still keep their three purchase per pass scheme going. Personally I wouldn't mind the wait but I don't speak for everyone

they want to part out the stuff because some of the changes are rather big

the change just from 1.7 to 2.2.7 was a massive undertaking

if they just slap everything onto console right away it could take longer to get it to us and fix any problems that may occur (consoles are different compared to pc, so we may not get the exact same bugs/glitches that pc did)

they want to part out the stuff because some of the changes are rather big

the change just from 1.7 to 2.2.7 was a massive undertaking

if they just slap everything onto console right away it could take longer to get it to us and fix any problems that may occur (consoles are different compared to pc, so we may not get the exact same bugs/glitches that pc did)
[/QUOTEI unserstand the challenge, I'm just wondering which one they will choose. If one expansion pass has only 2 dlcs instead of 3 then it'll have to be cheaper than the others. Either that or when Expansion pass 4 comes around, add in a 3rd dlc to the pass once the game gets the next major update

the issue is they can't

as it currently sits we are missing the following DLCs for Stellaris

Distant Stars
Megacorp
Ancient Relics
Lithoids
Federations

there is no word on future dlc for Stellaris on PC at the current moment
to promise the console crowd a dlc that doesn't exist yet (and probably won't any time soon) in one of the expansion passes wouldn't be fair

and it would royally piss off their much bigger pc fane base for consoles to get a dlc they don't have

the best solution is to just make the next pass; which should just be Distant Stars and Megacorp, cheaper

the issue is they can't

as it currently sits we are missing the following DLCs for Stellaris

Distant Stars
Megacorp
Ancient Relics
Lithoids
Federations

there is no word on future dlc for Stellaris on PC at the current moment
to promise the console crowd a dlc that doesn't exist yet (and probably won't any time soon) in one of the expansion passes wouldn't be fair

and it would royally piss off their much bigger pc fane base for consoles to get a dlc they don't have

the best solution is to just make the next pass; which should just be Distant Stars and Megacorp, cheaper
What? What made you think I meant make a new dlc? I meant add in a dlc from a future build *once we get that build*

future dlc would technically qualify as new since Federations was the last dlc for pc
and as i said there has been no word on future dlc concerning stellaris on pc
What? I'm not talking about future dlcs after Federations, I'm talking about future console builds in between now and 2.7. Whenever we get to a build that supports a new dlc, add it into Expansion Pass 3 so we can still get 3 dlcs per pass.

once expansion pass 3 has been announced and finalised for distant stars and megacorp, they won't add Ancient relics to it later on, that will be in pass 4 if Paradox gives Tantalus the go-ahead for update v2.3 but only after they finish distant stars and megacorp.

What? I'm not talking about future dlcs after Federations, I'm talking about future console builds in between now and 2.7. Whenever we get to a build that supports a new dlc, add it into Expansion Pass 3 so we can still get 3 dlcs per pass.
there isn't much they can add

as far as i know expansion pass 3 is just supposed to be the remainder of the 2.2-2.2.7 update patches
which is just Distant Stars and Megacorp

Pass 4 will probably be Ancient Relic, Lithoids and Federations

MegaCorp and Distant Stars are part of the current expansion pass.

MegaCorp and Distant Stars are not part of Expansion Pass Two. :(

Reactions: