• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
"in linux"? what gfx drivers are you using, what desktop environment, what display server? and perhaps also what distro you are using?
Would also be happy if you could attach your logs pls

I'm not sure how to look up my graphics drivers, but I just recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 from a USB key made from the website, so probably whatever that comes with by default. Desktop is KDE with the terrible left-hand-side launcher panel they have now. Which logs do you want?
Okey, no worries... with an 16.04 install without any proprietary drivers installed i probably can figure it out with the game logs...
By logs i mean the ones in your paradox user dir, by default it should be something like "~/.paradoxinteractive/Crusader Kings II/logs"

sorry to be a draft and request even more logs O;)
from the game: system.log, error.log and graphics.log now with nvidia drivers installed and do an ingame screenshot before posting the logs.

sorry for the silence, unfortunate nothing in the logs that can explain it... is there any difference if you run the game in windowed mode?