• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A tragic conclusion, but you fought the good fight and made Poland one of the most expensive pieces of real estate the krauts ever bought with their blood. For that, I salute you.

Thanks, I wish I could've done something better in the end than just hand my army over to the AI, but I guess it saved me a lot of frustration :eek:o

I applaud your effort. I doubt many would have lasted that long

Thank you! :)

And be sure to check out my valiant effort as Germany too; I've just launched the game to play it!

A fine AAR.

Perhaps one day you should try again with some editing to make sure the Soviets don't DoW on you while your fighting Germany. It would be sweet revenge.

So your getting into MP AARs? That should be very interesting to read indeed!

A fine AAR.

Perhaps one day you should try again with some editing to make sure the Soviets don't DoW on you while your fighting Germany. It would be sweet revenge.

I don't know how (this was a generic DoW), but I think I planned my second Poland game well enough to almost guarantee I'll pick up Poland second time in the future :)

So your getting into MP AARs? That should be very interesting to read indeed!

Maybe yes, but I don't want to overtake current events, like my German AAR ;)