• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How gers with over 320 divs lost flang in 1916 ?!:eek:
Can you tell more,who did it?French?Russia?

France, and Italy helped a little by taking Viene. Russia was in retreat, lost Poland, Lithaunia lots of Belarus and Ukraine. Austria annexed Serbia, Montenegro, and Albania. Greece and Romania don't even enter the war.
And as on winer side, Russia get a lot of border provinces, but I think that they should get Oppeln as well.

Wow! Now Austria annexed Serbia, Montenegro, and Albania in late September 1914. Good for them!

Is it on purpose that A-H have only 35 divisions?

Aaaand. Germany got Russia in September 1916. I think they'll won this time.

April 1917 and war is over. Mittleuropa won. But I think that A-H should get something like Venece, and Milan from Italy. It was part of Austrian Empire.

Last edited:
Concept of aus offensive against ser my works,yes.Weird,im added reinforcements events for AUS if Ita join to Entente.I did it to stop madness when ITA by French support invade from Tirol to Bavaria.Well,new work for me,will change U09 OOB

Good news about 3rd patch

Work as i can,will realese it much early than 16th Jan
Updated changelog
-Removed absolutly all small loading errors
-creaton and rising of NSDAP events chain
-new OOB for Aus-Hun
-new songs,fixed unplayble songs in track list
-reworked AUS-ITA frontline (thanks Aniknk for report)
-new events chain about Mussolini rising
-add events for Spain (thanks to derekg36)
-first plans on 1918 scenario
-alt history events for China (not a Quomnintang) you can try to restore monarchy
-continue WW1 balance
-fix Ufa directory and another white movements
-civil war in Finland
-new events before WWII
-fix english conquest of Libya (thanks sniperSOAP for report)

If there will be problems with alt history about Italy dont mind to ask :D

Thanks sniper,may be i will need some domestic policy events,but later.

Play game as China (not a hands off) and im decided add for U08 1916 spring recruits mobilisation+new trench war events to improve defence of West front factions

Play test game As China in my coming patch from 1914,no any save crashes and etc.Yes,victory against Japan my work.Here screens of Europe in different years.I will realese new version on 15th morning,almost sure.

ChinaWon.jpg

25.jpg

WWII.jpg

1940.jpg

Play test game As China in my coming patch from 1914,no any save crashes and etc.Yes,victory against Japan my work.Here screens of Europe in different years.I will realese new version on 15th morning,almost sure.

hi! ericafaq!
I'm doing a few events more for Spain, in addition to retouch and add several ministers and leaders .... etc
I will try to finish today or tomorrow and I'll send for you to join your work!:cool:
- I've added several changes of governments
- I added an event to the creation of the Spanish legion

apart from this:
- I added an event so that you can decide whether to enter the First World War, choosing the side to join.
- Depending on the side that you choose (the Triple Entente or the Central Powers ) you will have different responses from both sides ....
- I added many changes of government, according to the time
- I added many tech teams to Spain
- I added new skiffs and models to Spain
- And some other things ...... more

hi! ericafaq!
I'm doing a few events more for Spain, in addition to retouch and add several ministers and leaders .... etc
I will try to finish today or tomorrow and I'll send for you to join your work!:cool:
- I've added several changes of governments
- I added an event to the creation of the Spanish legion

apart from this:
- I added an event so that you can decide whether to enter the First World War, choosing the side to join.
- Depending on the side that you choose (the Triple Entente or the Central Powers ) you will have different responses from both sides ....
- I added many changes of government, according to the time
- I added many tech teams to Spain
- I added new skiffs and models to Spain
- And some other things ...... more

Yes,right now im work with your old material (fist file what you sended me via PM).I like new events for Iberia,but event where Spain rised claims on South America colonies.As i know by history,after war with Mexico,Chile,Colombia Spain accepted their independent and left region,at least shes confirmed Mexico as Empire after Cordoba peace treaty.Anyway,interesting to see Spain as serious regional power

PS
Please,watch for events ID number.If numerals high than 8,saves will crashes.Im fixed many events numbers,and after this i got stable saves loading

Last edited:
Hello dear fans,have a good news.3rd patch will be Realesed today not a tomorrow,and for now you can enjoy by changelog

-1916 spring mobilisation event for GER
-New additions to GER OOB (WWI)
-Japanese AI will never make millitary alliance with Cliques after China republic collapse
-Eriteria mobilisation events for Italian AI to help with attack to Ethiopia
-After M/R pact,Germany and Soviets will sign non-agression pact.In 20th June by event Germany will cancel pact and got speed bonuses for Barbarossa
-Opeation Gertruda-invasion to Turkey (alt history event for Third Reich)
-Events pack,to simulate situation in Weimar republic.Spartak uprising,economy collapse,communists uprising in Bavaria and Rhur
-Railorad conflict between Soviets and China in 20ths (small chance for war)
-Fixed bug,when after Stalinisation of USSR,Kerensky comes to goverment
-Music choice now a desicion.You are no longer need aks event again by console
-Limit status on army and industry will end in December of 1932,not in 1936 as before
-Historical flag for Third Reich
-Removed absolutly all small loading errors
-Creaton and rising of NSDAP events chain
-New OOB for Aus-Hun
-New songs,fixed unplayble songs in track list
-Reworked AUS-ITA frontline (thanks Aniknk for report)
-New events chain about Mussolini rising
-Added events pack for Spain (thanks to derekg36)
-Civil war in Finland
-New events before WWII
-Fixed english conquest of Libya,after Senussi alliance with Ottomans (thanks sniperSOAP for report)

Last edited:
Ohhh:eek:hmy:
That sounds amazing!! Haha
But please remember To put all new events at the end OF the file so that way I can found and translate easily!! Thanks for your great work! I am exited to taste your work!! :cool:

This is excellent news and I will test your mod thoroughly on weekends! Great job!

I will report back on any issues etc. Is there a way to write in a command so that leaders do not disappear on 1 January, 1960 for us that actually play long-term games?

Also, a distinct problem I remember with the AAR is that USSR is too weak and gets overrun in Barbarossa very quickly every single time... Will keep an eye out for that, and hope others do too.

Since in AAR the Allies never attempted a Normandy invasion, is the chance of that higher now that the WIF events have been implemented?

Once again thanks for all your hard work ericafaq! With your commitment and passion, this mod will become even better! (It is the only game and only mod I play)

Good question about barbarossa and SOV.For addition time i will add WIF AI for SOV,events gering up to war (if you remember them from old hoi2,they gave for USSR small defence bonuses) i will rewrite AI event "great patriotic war" and i will add 3 waves of massive mobilisation

Now about "dead 1960" for ministers.It is very easy,but many files.First time i will change it to 1999 for all majors.And thanks for kind words,im glad to see that my improvements interesting and makes mod better

Im here and some news.All post WWI events works great,im tested.WWI western front better and better after my OOB change.Now,im test Barbarossa GER and SOV AI.somewhere 40 mins and i will post new version

Status
Not open for further replies.