Patch 1.13.1 - Checksum 13a0 - NOT for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll notice everyone on the forums also assumed the new values were intentional, the only one who could really say any different was me.

Nope. Respectfully. I mean i've started a thread about coalitions mecanics in matters to debate around coalitions because it felt not quite what WE could all expected about it but sadly almost no-one cared. :(

Also i personnally don't expect that we found no non intended mistakes. Guys you release a patch almost every month and we love your company because you listen to our feedbacks. So just keep it that way and don't take personnally criticism because we are harsh with you. ( Don't expect it to change because i spend more than 100 hours on your game almost every month )

Where can I change this:

# War
- At least 50 AE is now required for a country to join a coalition (up from 30)

In diplomatic_actions the form_coalition action has an AE requirement for forming a coalition, which was changed to 50 AE in 1.13.

In ai_attitudes, the modifier for attitude_outraged was changed in 1.13 from 30 AE to 50 AE, so I'm guessing that is a requirement for the AI joining coalitions.

Reactions:
In diplomatic_actions the form_coalition action has an AE requirement for forming a coalition, which was changed to 50 AE in 1.13.

In ai_attitudes, the modifier for attitude_outraged was changed in 1.13 from 30 AE to 50 AE, so I'm guessing that is a requirement for the AI joining coalitions.

Many thanks, @ChildeR! Exactly what I wanted!

Guys, i have a very strange problem, can you help me? P.S.- I`m Russian, and i don`t know where i must to write, sorry...
Trouble1_1304x733.jpg
Trouble2_1304x733.jpg

Guys, i have a very strange problem, can you help me? P.S.- I`m Russian, and i don`t know where i must to write, sorry...View attachment 138847 View attachment 138848

Your localisation files are not bind to the game. Have you modify the C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\settings.txt files ?
If not the easiest way to solve your problem without any other information would be to reinstall the game.

Did you install any mods ?

Also the proper section to post this is in the technical support section :
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/euiv-technical-support.812/

Which you can only acces when you have registered your game here :
https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/profile/redeems/new

Last edited:
Reactions:
Your localisation files are not bind to the game. Have you modify the C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\settings.txt files ?
Oh, nice, yesterday i opened settings.txt and there i saw "l_russian" language in config, but this version isnt support russian. I corrected russian to english and problem disappered! Many thanks, man!
P.S.- sorry for my english :p

Status
Not open for further replies.