Paradox Office Multiplayer Campaign VI

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Win:

Heart: All in on TheLetterZ
Head: Realistically Johan is probably going to roll this.

Excited for:

New features
DDRJake refining his ?/6 for everyone's attributes
Backstabbing, infighting and oceans of salt.

Can't wait, good luck all :)

Reactions:
Presentation.

Johan - owned like a boss (all praise the Almighty!)

Imse - 10/10 - thats how you do this - youre now my favorite dev-god.

The LetterZ - thats STYLE, he might have as well dropped the mic and left the stage
Groogy - Groogy being Groogy.
Nibbles - Go nibbles!
Fido - this man has got a secret plan.
Gnivom - welcome to hell.
R_Lazer - im not messing with this guy, nah uh.
TheDa9eL - he appears all nice and stuff, but i dont trust him.

Groogy has something going for him. His shirt being partially one with the background and all.

Also a hint for Groogy: if you went coptic ottomans you would get another title ;)

Reactions:
lso a hint for Groogy: if you went coptic ottomans you would get another title ;)
Now that is interesting, if he goes Coptic, he can get +15 discipline from almost no cost(+5 traditions, +5 Janissary and +5 Coptic) the only problem being, if he does, he will look weak and who knows what Polan will do.

I just know that by the end of this I'm going to have new blind and irrational hatreds towards the people I perceive as vile schemers and deceivers.

Reactions:
Also i must use this opportunity to again put my official corporate intimidation skills at Johan's disposal.

Reactions:
No because as the Ottomans this shall be me!

Q0Hi2pf.gif
Groogy going Coptomans confirmed.

Reactions:
Looking forward to the stream! I hoped to see Wiz and Carsten play again, but I guess they are busy with other projects. I do hope the power vacuum in the east isn't too big. Groogy is probably looking forward to blob into Africa and Asia without much opposition. I assume the Moroccon player can't be persuaded to pick something like the Timurids?

edit: I actually hoped to see Jake play too. I assume Cknoor isn't suitable to narrate an EU4 game?

Last edited:
It is so difficult to decide who I want to win. I like groogy, as hedgehogs are second in magnificence only to my beloved otters, but he is playing the enemy of Blurple, so I almost have root against him.

But I have been sent by God to replace Blurple as the Emperors of Past have grown decadent and corrupt. Mehmed II shall rule as the Kayser-i Rum with humility and restore the Empire glory that been drawn in the mud since centuries lost.

Reactions: