Paradox Office Multiplayer Campaign VI

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Groogy may the Hedgehog see you to victory.

Hey Zoroastrian is right around the corner and apparently Hedgehogs were a creature of the light according to Ahura Mazda, killing one would have you be beaten by 300 lashings.
Who knows I might convert the entire Eastern Roman Empire to the faith of the Pars...

Reactions:
Hey Zoroastrian is right around the corner and apparently Hedgehogs were a creature of the light according to Ahura Mazda, killing one would have you be beaten by 300 lashings.
Who knows I might convert the entire Eastern Roman Empire to the faith of the Pars...
May as well go all the way and form Persia :D

Reactions:
Nah the Ottoman Sultan is rightful heir of the Eastern Roman Empire. I can't defile that by becoming the Roman Empires enemy.

Reactions:
'Da9L - France' Well there goes the neighborhood. And Groogy as the ottomans, can we expect a bankrupt ottos like russia?
Not with glorious 10% trade efficiency Zoroasterian bonuses he won't!

Reactions:
And Groogy as the ottomans, can we expect a bankrupt ottos like russia?

No because as the Ottomans this shall be me!

Q0Hi2pf.gif

Reactions:
@BjornB chose the most OP country i see. I guess he was choosing first.

Kuba Luba is the best Luba! Jake tried to make me play Prussia, I declined and begged to be Luba instead.

Reactions:
Well, didn't the emperor get throw off a ledge? And the ledge for you will be bankruptcies. hue
Such Hostility, Groogy's going to alone in the middle east, maybe until Starnan can get a port up and a navy out on the seas. No one for Groogy to be called on to deplete his men and funds as what happened in the last MP.

Kuba Luba is the best Luba! Jake tried to make me play Prussia, I declined and begged to be Luba instead.

I was wondering how you made this happen.

Good luck Imse the only girl in this Campaign and picked the hardest starting nations (Morocco) out of 14 , exception of Luba which could barely be called a nation :). Diplomacy is the key to Victory.

Reactions:
Presentation.

Johan - owned like a boss (all praise the Almighty!)

Imse - 10/10 - thats how you do this - youre now my favorite dev-god.

The LetterZ - thats STYLE, he might have as well dropped the mic and left the stage
Groogy - Groogy being Groogy.
Nibbles - Go nibbles!
Fido - this man has got a secret plan.
Gnivom - welcome to hell.
R_Lazer - im not messing with this guy, nah uh.
TheDa9eL - he appears all nice and stuff, but i dont trust him.

Reactions: