• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One out of three.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Been watching the BBC Hollow Crown adaptations of Shakespeare’s Henry VI plays and now even more buzzing for regencies…if people haven’t seen it, I highly recommend the Hollow Crown, it’s brilliantly done (I prefer it to GoT personally!).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Did you not say to us regencies were NOT going to be in the upcoming expansion in another thread you replied to us a few weeks ago....
Or was it that you cleverly said it WONT BE IN the flavour DLC ....hrhmmmm....sneaky.....
think they said that yes, expansion/dlc. which means that it could be part of the patch notes as they've wanted mechanics to be seperate from dlcs so they arent behind paywalls.

1677016582956.png

maybe this guy is the last one ? its not the right clothes tho he ends up being a knight. it is the right hair & beard. he is also father of a ruler similar to rasad who's father died when he was 7. = two child rulers with a parent.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
you guys are so out of touch. nobody understands what the new dlc is. well let me tell you right now i know what its going to be

uits crusader kings 3 featuring dante from devil may cry

paradox interactive studios is my dad and he told me

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Did you not say to us regencies were NOT going to be in the upcoming expansion in another thread you replied to us a few weeks ago....
Or was it that you cleverly said it WONT BE IN the flavour DLC ....hrhmmmm....sneaky.....
Wokeg said regencies would be too large a feature for Wards and Wardens, if I recall correctly.

• 4Like
Reactions: