• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not if you're on a budget, that way madness lays. Trust me, I've been there and done that ;)
Well more than half the Stellaris DLC's are 50% or 60% off.

The Utopia expansion at 50% has definitely caught my eye! : )

Well more than half the Stellaris DLC's are 50% or 60% off.

The Utopia expansion at 50% has definitely caught my eye! : )

You know you're lying to yourself, you can't make do with just the one.
How are you going to decide?
Best get them all just to make sure you have all the funs possible :p

Luckily for my wallet, Stellaris isn't available via a source I trust.

I do wonder what will happen next to shadowrun...
This battletech thing is not my kind of thing. I like my isometric 2d style games.
Is there one in the making or is it just is paradox just hording ips and devs just for the lols?
Because there is no information about a new shadowrun what I can read about anywhere that is from this year.
The last things I can find about this game was back in 2015.
I have the same question about overlord 3, paradox got triumph no so long ago, Is it the same there or are there any plans for a new one?
If there is going to be new games are they going to get bombarded with this dlc galore that paradox is famous for? That is the things I ponder apon when ever paradox gets a dev or a ip or any form of media. Do you know any of this?
Because paradox has some epic games devs and their ips in their hat and not geting more of them out?
That is a miss of a pay day. The kicker for me it feels like games just disappears under paradox.

I do wonder what will happen next to shadowrun...
This battletech thing is not my kind of thing. I like my isometric 2d style games.
Is there one in the making or is it just is paradox just hording ips and devs just for the lols?
Because there is no information about a new shadowrun what I can read about anywhere that is from this year.
The last things I can find about this game was back in 2015.
I have the same question about overlord 3, paradox got triumph no so long ago, Is it the same there or are there any plans for a new one?
If there is going to be new games are they going to get bombarded with this dlc galore that paradox is famous for? That is the things I ponder apon when ever paradox gets a dev or a ip or any form of media. Do you know any of this?
Because paradox has some epic games devs and their ips in their hat and not geting more of them out?
That is a miss of a pay day. The kicker for me it feels like games just disappears under paradox.

HBS haven't had time to think about anything Shadowrun recently because they have been working on Battletech, and they are only a small studio, they also appear to be concentrating on the ongoing support and development of this game.
I seem to recall them saying that the Shadowrun games, as released with inbuilt mod support and tools etc., were very hard to make and develop because of the inbuilt mod support - hence why it isn't included in this game.

And there is nothing wrong with DLC, any support that keeps a game alive is good, and if you don't like that particular DLC then you don't have to buy it it's a nice arrangement that keeps the largest number of people happy.

Besides, if HBS were to decide to take a break from Battletech and make a different game, many people on here (including myself) would really really like them to make a Crimson Skies game (please Mitch? I know you're already tormenting us with your denial of the superiority of the Quadmech but I'd forgive you if you made this happen :D)

...Besides, if HBS were to decide to take a break from Battletech and make a different game, many people on here (including myself) would really really like them to make a Crimson Skies game...
image.jpeg

Of course in the meantime I'll enjoy HBS's Crimson Steam Pirates.

Is it any wonder this is HBS's very first game published?

"...Crimson on my mind..."

HBS haven't had time to think about anything Shadowrun recently because they have been working on Battletech, and they are only a small studio, they also appear to be concentrating on the ongoing support and development of this game.
I seem to recall them saying that the Shadowrun games, as released with inbuilt mod support and tools etc., were very hard to make and develop because of the inbuilt mod support - hence why it isn't included in this game.

And there is nothing wrong with DLC, any support that keeps a game alive is good, and if you don't like that particular DLC then you don't have to buy it it's a nice arrangement that keeps the largest number of people happy.

Besides, if HBS were to decide to take a break from Battletech and make a different game, many people on here (including myself) would really really like them to make a Crimson Skies game (please Mitch? I know you're already tormenting us with your denial of the superiority of the Quadmech but I'd forgive you if you made this happen :D)

I know HBS is a smaller studio.
The shadowrun games and its dlc, do have mod support all of them.
The thing is I have played most of the mods and that is the mods that are over 2 star rating.
Shadowrun I have not seen a new mods for that thing sense 2016.
Shadowrun Dragonfall was 2017.
Hong kong was 12 Mar 2018 I think that is still going on but nothing new in the mod front sense that. Enemy of my enemy was the last thing in modnexus.
They do not have to take a brake from battletech at all just a hint will do just fine whenever there is a new Shadowrun game is in the works or a dlc, that is all I need because then I know that Shadowrun is still kicking.

I have been thinking of doing a mod, the thing is I do not have any good experiences with making mods, I was in many Fallout 4 mods and it just crashed and burned all of them.

Because I waited for ever to get a new Diablo game and forever to get a Starcraft game.
Diablo 3 didn't feel the same as the first games did. To fast paste.
Starcraft 2 ended with giving the fan base a smack in the face.
It was not a good ending but not as bad as mass effect 3 ending.

I do like one fact with paradox thay do not pervert the ips they are taking in to thier fold.
They just feels like they are on hold indefinitely. Im still waiting for Overlord 3. The last Overlord was made 2009 or 2010.
In that time they can made a 3rd one.
They can take it easy on the dlc part but other then that they are hell of alot better than EA.
I just have this fear whenever a big corp gets the smaller devs with good and few ips that they will be guted for monetisation schemes. That most be a EA damige that I have.
Crimson Skies was that thing not made 2000 or something like that? Well that sucks to wait for over 18 years and nothing. The thing is when a game is on hold for so long the next one that comes out is not as good or so much that made the first game good is lost in time, but it is still in the hands of the devs of the first game so hope is not lost then.