• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also lets agree on a session length. It was suggested to me to make it 3 to 4 hours, which is fine with me. What do you guys think?

Wow, looks like we will have a full crew, minors and all. This game should be very interesting.

Vengance said:
I can make it Monday Tuesday or Thursday or Saturday this coming week, however I actually work Wednesday night :(.

I am going to go with the day that the majority of us can attend and make substitutions if need be. The campaign will be startiing next week and if the majority of you guys can do Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night then thats what we'll do. It is looking like the majority will be available either Monday or Tuesday. Please everyone who is joining my campaign post here or email me confirming your availability so we can finalize our start date and once I know who all will be attending then I can make country adjustments if need be.

Ok, lets look at Thursday. Everyone let me know what you think. Havnt heard from Sirrus in a while. Macedonia might be open.

If everyone is available for Thursday then we will do that but if only a few can do Thursday then we will just start on Monday where only one person is unavailable. I want to get our start date finally locked down.

I can't do Tuesday or Thursday of this week. I'm open for Wednesday or Monday, with Wednesday being the best.

Also, I've started a test MP game right now just to shake out the mechanics. I'll stay on for about 30 minutes or so. Join if you can.

I have started a new thread for our campaign Romanum Imperium. Everyone check it out and post there.