• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well at least the front looks stable. Ish.

Soo ... I think there will be no updates because of the Paradox changing the forum. They say that from this date of 16 to the date of the change all the posts will dissapear. :(

Terrible news.And yes,in last verison of PWV im added first alt history events chain for Russian republic without Soviet way,if in a future you want change AAR plans

The Battle of Narva

60728-004-BCF9187D.jpg

Our comrades in the South launched a huge attack in Slutsk. This will surely get our city back! ... Well, at least they are doing something, we are just sitting and waiting forward orders.
1y3cd4.jpg

While Hotin was taken back by the Germans, we got the city of Mozyr. Our offensive is still raging on.
2ry0n4o.jpg

April 6, 1915! We finnaly got the attack order! It came so late ... we should've attacked them right after we won the battle of Kingisepp ... but who I am to wonder about it .. maybe our scouts saw the Germans running to South only now ... well! As long as I get to fight, I'm fine. This is our fifth battle. And it should be the fifth victory!
The battle of Narva has begun.
16i2xi.jpg

The Germans are screaming and fleeing at the sound of our approach! My comrades are getting confidence when they stay beside me!
When we heard about the crushing victory in Slutsk and about the death of ~100.000 Germans, we were so confident about ourselves that we pushed alone, leaving the other comrades behind, surely, as they seen us rushing to the German positions, they joined us and won a crushing victory at the church at Narva!
25sy3de.jpg

Hotin is once again ours .... that's what they say.
29wuwdx.jpg

50.000 deaths on the both sides in our victory at Narva. It is confusing, but I'm starting to think that I am responsible for the high deaths in our camp ... it's just that my division was so impatient and started lots of desperate attacks .. it's the adrenaline. I can't explain. I think I was lucky about this ... I survived! But we could've done better, our army needs a better organisation. The words of the higher ranks men are not important for the most of us.
s1opsk.jpg

The Germans has launched a counter-attack. Not one step backwards! This is what I keep telling into my mind. We must be on the offensive, and we can not be on the offensive if we can not stay on the defensive. How weird that sounds.
However, our comrades from the South launched a high-scale offensive. Good.
15840ba.jpg

While the Germans are starting to lose the counter-offensive in Narva, my comrades are steamrolling the Southern fronts.
....... It is so hard to be on the defensive. It's just that you think that one little thing goes wrong, the whole Germans might encircle and kill us. I do really prefer the offensive , but in any case, everything is better than the deadly silence between battles.
1zjksg.jpg

More and more battles are being started by our Generals. The Germans are desperately trying to defeat us in Narva .. and to resist in the South.
2m5z5si.jpg

Rowne is ours! More and more land lost to the Germans is starting to fall into our hands again.
2nqxlzs.jpg

April 23, a great day for Russia! ~12.000 Germans surrendered in Mozyr!
o0cccn.jpg

70.000 Germans killed ... I'm starting to think, are those casualties even hitting the German manpower? I mean ... they just keep coming. We kill one, they bring two. And they fight on two fronts.
33cm9f5.jpg

In PWV,somewhere in 1915 RUS AI strarting massive offensive by all whole front line.Keep it up,thanks for update

PS
I see "3rd divisons" had a dublicates.Thanks ill change it for coming ver

The German Response

cpe_mgun_crew_01.jpg

The city my comrades fought so hard to liberate was lost so ... easily by the Germans. Those devils surely know how to do a counter-attack.
oa8136.jpg

However, the situation is still going well. Vilejka is about to fall to our might!
211nra.jpg

The fact that Poland is still under German control is disturbing the people of Russia. It's just that the front is so close to their homes .. to their capital .. even though we are on the offensive, the people are starting to get tired of it. I understand them.
33n7t09.jpg

The culminating point of the offensive is the battle of Tarnopol. The both camps are determined to have the city. This might make the Romanians to join us. And the Germans know that.
qsrtra.jpg

However, the Germans are launching an attack in Pskov. A move I didn't expect. This city can not fall!
swa7gj.jpg

The attempt of making the Germans to renounce that attack on Pskov was crushed. Daugvapills remains under enemy control.
122mg5x.jpg

The battle of Tarnopol is slowing but surely being won by my comrades! Outstanding! Here in Narva, we are still waiting for the great Baltic offensive, but the order is not coming..
x2rq02.jpg

The German counter-offesnive in Vilejka is a success ... damn their counter-attacks!
kdn22p.jpg

Hotin was so roughly reinforced by the Austro-Hungarians that any step forward was a true pain for my comrades. They had to pull out from the city.
2m4f57k.jpg

May 6, 1915. Terrible news! Pskov is lost! And even worse .. the Germans are mobilising for ... an offensive?!?!
1fkbcy.jpg

An important city had to fall to recieve the bloody order to launch the Baltic offensive?! Incompetent generals...I hate them so much! However, we are meeting light resistance in Talinn! That's good.
2heiqle.jpg

In a response for our offensive in the Baltics, the Germans are trying even more to advance into Russia. Opochka is under attack!
33yhslv.jpg

Tarnopol. The city my comrades fought so hard for, is again under German control. DAMN THEIR COUNTER-OFFENSIVE! DAMN THEIR REINFORCEMENTS! How the French are not advancing when the whole German Army is at our front?!?!
9syvk5.jpg

My comrades achieved victory in Tartu, and so we are about to do in Talinn...only if the Germans would ******* realise that they are so outnumbered and run..
2ljouwy.jpg

May 12, Opochka is lost. I am trying to ignore these news .. trying to focus on the Germans here in Talinn .. but God, it is so hard ..
30ttj4m.jpg

The German Northern Offensive

ger-artill-fire.jpg

I heard that the Italian front is going well. They captured Capodistra. Good.
Meanwhile, here in Talinn the situation is going worse and worse each day..
zioy1d.jpg

May 15, 1915. Following the German offensive in the South, and the reinforcements in Talinn, we are ordered to pull back from the city. We lost so many soldiers ... just to pull back?! ... Well, this is my first defeat in this war.
2u9qsux.jpg

We are immediately ordered to evacuate Kingisepp. I kept saying that I will visit my farm in Gatchina, maybe I will do it now if my comrades will manage to calm the situation in Pskov..
a4281v.jpg

Unfortunately, the situation is not going well, the Germans conquered Dno. Their great Spring offensive has begun. This is why they mobilised .. so we must prepare for the worst!
308jd40.jpg

Gdov has also fallen! This is terrible!
wtyghy.jpg

On May 18, we are ordered to liberate Gdov. Thank God .. the Germans didn't reinforce the city.
2yvl14x.jpg

The Southern Russian offensive is also being pushed back..It looks like the cursed city of Hotin won't fall!!
rkygpv.jpg

Opochka is liberated by my comrades. Good! It looks like we can destroy their offensive.
11uux4j.jpg

And so is Gdov! We crushed the Germans here. I counted 30 soldiers killed by my hands! That's a record for me I think.
np12r4.jpg

The Senussi has joined the war against us. Well, this is surely not going to affect us, but the Italians. I hope they can handle this.
2lsjsd1.jpg

The German offensive is halted. This made my comrades to start their offensive in Vilejka and Glebokie.
t9ba0o.jpg

The Austro-Hungarians pushed my comrades into Basserabia, but this was only a trap! They tried to encircle some of their troops in Balti, trying to take Hotin .. unfortunately, the Austro-Hungarians found out about the attemp and pulled out.
2jbjzis.jpg

As soon as my comrades reached Opochka, they were pushed out by a crushing counter-offensive. At least we are taking Dno back.
9bcbkk.jpg

The battle of Vilejka is lost! Now the troops have retreated to Minsk, which is clearly vulnerable! What a disaster!
qnsmxu.jpg

The battle of Minsk

Bundesarchiv_Bild_141-2020,_Wei%C3%9Frussland,_Minsk,_Zerst%C3%B6rungen.jpg

June 14, 1915. As I predicted. The crushed divisions defending Minsk had to pull out from the city. The Germans and their counter-offensive. They complete each others.
2r5da3o.jpg

The next day my comrades rushed into Minsk with the will to take it back as soon as possible. However, the people of Russia are very dissapointed. They are starting to lose hope in the Tsar.
ohqlqw.jpg

With the battle of Minsk raging on, we are getting our land back from the Germans here in the North. Pskov is again in our hands, while we are about to start again an offensive in the Baltics!
2n022l4.jpg

Another bloody defeat in Hotin. This city has become a blood bath ... the Austro-Hungarians are such fanatics when it comes to this city..
24brds5.jpg

With the defeat of Hotin, the disorganised Russian troops were attacked in Kaments-Podolsky. I am starting to realise. The Central Powers are beating us only because of their counter-attacks. Now what we have to do it's to wait for our generals to realise this incredible, really incredible fact too.
10qh3d3.jpg

June 20, victory in Minsk! Now what they have to do it's to wait for the German counter-attack which will push them again out from the city.
10qh3d3.jpg

30.000 Germans killed in the victorios battle of Polotsk.
2af7yw.jpg

What a disaster in the South! The whole front is about to collapse! Kaments-Podolsky has fallen, and if the Austro-Hungarians will keep pushing the almost destroyed Russian troops, Kiev will fall.
2r79bfb.jpg

~30.000 Germans surrendered in Opochka. That's a sign that something is not going well in the German Army ... why they would surrender so easily? .... Well, we just recieved to order to attack Narva ... AGAIN! I think I am about to learn each street of this city...this is how much I fought into that city....but for now, we are not engaged in battle, my division is acting as a reserve.
o8eamv.jpg

While we achieved victory in Narva, our comrades were defeated in Slutsk, and even worse, te Germans reinforced Minsk, and without the troops from Slutsk, we can no longer be efficient in the battle of Minsk. The Germans are not idiots, unfortunately.
rksz7m.jpg

It was good to hear that the Austro-Hungarians didn't push my comrades to Kiev....but now I'm really expecting this to happen. They managed to beat my comrade's counter-offensive, everything it's possible now.
14msd2.jpg

Our generals observed an attempt of a German encirclement in the Southern front. Now they are starting to pull out from Pinsk. Sarny and Rowne will also be sacrificed thanks to the German plans of encirclement. It is better to lose three cities and a whole army.
207ayja.jpg

Both the Austro-Hungarians and the Germans are starting to get tired of this war. They are starting to protest. And when you think that they won so much ground and their people are still revolting ... I mean .. if they are winning and gaining protest, what will happen here? Here where we lose ground?! Surely not just protests.
And ... following a yet another Russian attack into Kaments-Podolsky, our army was so crushed that only 4 Bulgarian divisions are about to capture Vinnitsa, which is being guarded by 36 Russian divisions, true, disorganised and destroyed.
15yen8h.jpg

Our progress in the Baltics is once again being stalled. Both Talinn and Tartu are being reinforced. I'm already waiting for the retreat order.
This is becoming so repetitive ... it's such a terrible routine ..
21ccv1l.jpg

August 10, 1915. The great battle of Polotsk has started. As usual, we outnumber the Germans, but useless.
x6bxhh.jpg

In an attempt to get the upper hand in the battle of Polotsk, the Germans are trying to push the Russian troops from Borisov out, leaving my comrades in Polotsk without support from it. This could surely lead to a crushing defeat!
vryb1l.jpg

And so..the Germans achieved victory in Borisov, and will soon in Polotsk. Not to mention the fall of Pskov ... again. The events are just repeating ... I am getting tired of this.
Now I'm sitting in a trench here in Narva. the Austro-Hungarians are trying to push us out from the city. I don't know how much we can hold. They have artillery .. we don't have anything but the guns, some ammo and lots of vodka.
206gdv7.jpg

The battle of Polotsk was lost. At least my comrades inflicted a huge number of casualties to the devils.
2q3neo9.jpg

August 22, 1915. We got the order to pull out from Narva. For the first time after a long time, I'm glad I'm retreating. It's just that I feel more safe when I'm so close to the capital and to my farm.
2ah6qdw.jpg

If I were you, I would try to get a steady defensive line behind the rivers and fortify/entrench yourself while you wait for your allies to win on the other fronts rather than continually counter-attack just to lose.

i like this aaar, you play so historically, and give that grim outlook, you are going to do everything historically, or will you do something ahistorical?
Well, I can't say I'm going that historical ... some important ahistorical events are about to happen in the next updates.
If I were you, I would try to get a steady defensive line behind the rivers and fortify/entrench yourself while you wait for your allies to win on the other fronts rather than continually counter-attack just to lose.
Well, I'm going with the attack is the best defense system. I'm trying to inflict the Germans as many casualties as possible. On the western front, absolutely nothing is happening. The Germans are not even advancing in Belgium, so it's clear that the majority of their troops are in Russia. And the French are doing absolutely nothing about that advantage.
Oh my sweet summer child. This mod does not allow such luxuries.
The truth has been spoken.

German Breakthrough

MG-08-34.jpg

More unfortunate news in the South ... Both Proskurov and Zhitomir are lost to the Central Powers.
2rqgi7o.jpg

More than 500.000 soldiers lost their lives for the city of Novgorad-Volynsky. Just a normal day on the Eastern Front.
ztvs5x.jpg

September 14, 1915. The front looks like stabilised, well..it just looks. The good news are that the winter is coming! And maybe the Germans will stop their offensive operations, just like in last year.
Yeah .. I can't belive that I survived a year in this bloody war.
x92k7.jpg

And it looks like the Germans are trying to get as much land as possible before the winter arrives. I am afraid we can not support the battle of Gdov, because the Germans could attack Kingisepp at any momment...
2dr5nok.jpg

The whole Southern front is crumbling !! The Germans are at the gates of Kiev, while the Austro-Hungarians are advancing into Basserabia..
b7glde.jpg

Chisinau is lost. Any hope that the Romanians would join into the war is gone. They will remain neutral.
2ujh5qt.jpg

At least, a victory! Luban is holding strongly!
n4ci2a.jpg

October 3, 1915. Staraya Russa is lost. So is Gdov. My farm, my family in Gatchina is in danger. God, give us strenght.
2m7867b.jpg

In the same bloody day of October 3, Novgorod is lost. The Germans are reaching the outskirts of Gatchina. I shall not let my family to be slaughtered by the Germans! I am leaving Kingisepp tommorow.
2chkjn5.jpg

October 10, the Germans attacked Kingsiepp and destroyed my chances of getting out of the city. I had to remain and fight them.
t6ffqt.jpg

October 13, we claimed victory in Kingisepp, and the fact that Novgorod is about to be liberated made me to stay in the city. Some Russian offensive are being held across the front ... I am afraid that those are just traps..
2ltlshd.jpg

Staraya Russa, Novgorod and Vitebsk are all about to be liberated. My family is secured .. for now.
43iqd.jpg

October 20, the sailors are revolting for a good cause. It is a shame that Russia is not giving pensions to the soldier's families. I wish I could join them...
2i6dpxh.jpg

Interesting developments. In wonder why Germany didn't make any progress at all in the west.
A-H seems to be holding their lines vis a vis Italy, which is at least something for them.

I am afraid that the Russian Revolution isn't far away. Your southernmost front seems to crumble and the Central Powers are already very close to your capital.

I managed once to win, I built 30 updated divisions. I put all the soldiers at the german front, but when war started, I decided to retreat immediately to the line of the borders of Soviet Union, as Poland was undefendable. Then I waited for them and with a bit of luck I managed to encircle them multiple times and to crush them as Soviets did. In fewer than a year I was coming back to Poland and even capturing Konigsberg. Then they surrended.

So I would suggest you to fortify borders, but maybe you should accept a peace and prepare to face those red bastards

I have to agree with thegreatgeneral.
The reds tend to be a bitch to deal with.
So a peace would be best for you to upgrade your forces and build more, not only for the reds, but also for the war to reclaim it all.

I would prefer it if he was the Reds though. Glory to Soviet Russia!