• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Arkasas you have been sloppy in updating; I have won at least 5 bigs.

Also what was the joke behind me both having -1 games and the correct amount? There was something funny behind it, but I can't remember what.
He hasn't updated the bigs yet, he's working on the lites by the looks of it

@Arkasas you have been sloppy in updating; I have won at least 5 bigs.

Also what was the joke behind me both having -1 games and the correct amount? There was something funny behind it, but I can't remember what.

Haven't done Bigs yet and probably won't until Sunday-ish.

I vaguely remember some disagreement we had over wins at some point in the comparatively recent past.

Good news: I finally updated everything. (Except the by year thing, as with all the abandoned games the past couple years and the Great Renumbering I'd have to work around those somehow.)

Anyway, everyone check your wins, make sure I'm not personally insulting you by listing you with too few... or don't, I guess; I don't know how much anyone cares.

Also, question: should the npstr sock count in Trouble in Valhalla, and if so should it count for npstr or for Jehova (the name of the sock account)?

The only official place to find a list of games is in the sticky. Obviously, Wagon hasn't updated in roughly a year, but perhaps if you ask nicely he will.

Also, question: should the npstr sock count in Trouble in Valhalla, and if so should it count for npstr or for Jehova (the name of the sock account)?
I'd say yes.

Don't have the time atm to trawl through over a year worth of games. Especially since there's loads of non game thread in the WW forum these days meaning that you have to look for games too.

Hadn't realized I was already tied for third most big wins. We need more bigs so I can pull ahead of Euro. Slinky too, though I don't know if I'll ever get ahead of Johho in bigs or Jonti and SPLIT in lites.

Johho does have a truly impressive number of wins in Bigs.

Hadn't realized I was already tied for third most big wins. We need more bigs so I can pull ahead of Euro. Slinky too, though I don't know if I'll ever get ahead of Johho in bigs or Jonti and SPLIT in lites.

If you don't stop playing for the next 2-4 years, you will eventually overtake everyone, I imagine.

I can't believe I already have 5 wins in the Bigs, specially as all of them have been since my return. Not too shabby my Lite count either. Now I only have to climb the ladder in Bigs GM'ed.

Good news: I finally updated everything. (Except the by year thing, as with all the abandoned games the past couple years and the Great Renumbering I'd have to work around those somehow.)

Anyway, everyone check your wins, make sure I'm not personally insulting you by listing you with too few... or don't, I guess; I don't know how much anyone cares.

The only issue I see with mine is that you give me an extra lite that I GMed despite the fact that the game never started due to lack of signups and I abandoned it.

Don't have the time atm to trawl through over a year worth of games. Especially since there's loads of non game thread in the WW forum these days meaning that you have to look for games too.

Actually, there have only been about 20 Lites and maybe 7 Bigs played since you last updated. Can personally confirm that trawling through the non-game threads is not as great an irritant as you imagine.

The only issue I see with mine is that you give me an extra lite that I GMed despite the fact that the game never started due to lack of signups and I abandoned it.

Duly noted.

Actually, there have only been about 20 Lites and maybe 7 Bigs played since you last updated. Can personally confirm that trawling through the non-game threads is not as great an irritant as you imagine.
Oh. Well might do it later then.

I'm surprised I've only GMd three bigs. I know I've primarily done lites, but thought I'd done a couple more bigs.

Though thinking about it then I can actually only think of two: Oliver Twist and the second iteration of the Second Slesvig War.

I'm surprised I've only GMd three bigs. I know I've primarily done lites, but thought I'd done a couple more bigs.

Though thinking about it then I can actually only think of two: Oliver Twist and the second iteration of the Second Slesvig War.

It's a good moment for the fourth