• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heavy carriers for honduras?

or super carriers for south africa?

Eng brigaded impr tanks for Ethiopia?

Originally posted by Exterous

or super carriers for south africa?

That wouldn't be too hard. Britain would share a lot of the necessary techs with you.

I'm thinking one of the one province Central or South American countries. Perhaps Guatemala or something.

But what starts with a 'G?'

Steele

:rofl:

Going down with style, Steele. Nuking the capital of "The Evil Empire" just to prove you have the stuff? :rofl:

G? "Grenadiers"? "Gunboats"? "Guerillas"?

:) Rafiki

If you manage to conquer Honduras as Guatemala, let me know how you do it with that horrible infrastructure. So how about "Helicopters for Honduras"? Nah, that's plain impossible. "Submarines for Salvador"? You may be able to pull it off but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Andrew_CLT
If you manage to conquer Honduras as Guatemala, let me know how you do it with that horrible infrastructure. So how about "Helicopters for Honduras"? Nah, that's plain impossible. "Submarines for Salvador"? You may be able to pull it off but I doubt it.

[Bellow]IS THAT A CHALLENGE??!!??[/Bellow]

Now that you mention it, I think El Submarines for El Salvador sounds about right. Not just the basic ones, though, but maybe not nuclear ones, either.

Steele

Another possibility would be Submarines for Switzerland. In the heart of Europe, with no ports, surrounded by powerful industrialized countries, unlike Bhutan and Nepal, which are surrounded by impoverished weak nations.

Hmmm...

Steele

Originally posted by vcarter707
VTOL's for luxembourg

But it doesn't have the same ring as Battleships for Bhutan or Nukes for Nepal... they have to start with the same letter!

Originally posted by vcarter707
or how about carriers for costa rica

Piece of cake! They have a border with Panama which has the only port in Central America, they have about the best infrastructure in the region, and if things don't go very well, their mountains protect them. Nah, Costa Rica is for sissies. Honduras is harder. So is Guatemala. Or El Salvador.

Here's another idea. Try to win as any power if the only type of land unit you are allowed to have is cavalry. I.e. you should disband all starting infantry (including mot and mech), marine, tank, paratrooper and mountain units immediately upon starting the game and then produce only cavalry in 'Set up new division' pane. If that's not a challenge enough, try to conquer the entire world with cavalry and do it by the end of 1947.

I think I am going to go with El Submarines for El Salvador... does that sound too cheesy?

The problem, though, is that pre-war subs should be really easy, but nuclear subs will damn near impossible.

Hmmm...

Steele