• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For now, I will go for construction of a semi-fission bomb. If I am unable to do so in the time limit, I will edit the save file to give me a bomb.

Does that sound fair?

String: I need to find the file, if I have one. I cycle through about 10 saves, so I don't keep them all. If I have it, I'll send it to you.

Steele

Originally posted by Steele
For now, I will go for construction of a semi-fission bomb. If I am unable to do so in the time limit, I will edit the save file to give me a bomb.

Does that sound fair?

In all honesty I'd prefer 'clean' solutions - that is 'unlimited time' until 1950 and then calling it quits if still failed. Two years sound like a fair compensation for the bug?

It is a moot point, in any case, and I didn't edit or use the unlimited time patch. I managed to finish my nuclear bomb. I got a semi-fission bomb, loaded it on the basic Strategic Bomber I built, and dropped it on ******, after declaring war on ******. Unfortunatly, the internet connection on my computer does not seem to be working at all, so I was not able to post my results.

I am back at my mother's house, now, and I will try to post my final update when I return. Sometime this weekend.

Steele

I'm waiting :)

But how about unlimited time until 1950 and see if you can get hydrogen (tritium) bomb. (First tritium bomb IRL fired in 1952, I was wondering if you could beat that :D)

I am back at my mother's house, now, and I will try to post my final update when I return. Sometime this weekend.
Looking forward to it, Steele! :D

Rafiki

*hops on one foot then the other

I can't take it i can't take it i can't take it i can't take it i can't take it i can't take it i can't take it

AHHHHHH!!! I must know who it is and where!!!!!!:D :D :D

I'm guessing he's going to drop it on either Tokyo or Stalingrad/Leningrad/Moscow :rolleyes: Or maybe he'll bomb Hiroshima, for a more historical feel? :confused:

Regardless, I'm looking forward to finding out. I can't believe I missed most of this. :eek:

Originally posted by Morpheus506
Or maybe he'll bomb Hiroshima, for a more historical feel?
Hehe, methinks the chance at maintaining a historical feel pretty much went out the window as soon as he typed the AAR title ;) :rofl:

:) Rafiki

1946 and 1947 were both rather boring, except for two notable achievements.

On 10 June, 1946, the provinces of the British Colony of India seceeded from the United Kingdom. In response, the Nepalese Army moved into Indian territory, occupying Delhi, Calcutta, Bombay, and almost everythuing in between. At the same time, the NEF, operating from its base in Bangkok, staged a brilliant amphibious invasion near Rangoon.

There were plans for the annexation of India to the Nepalese Empire, but someone remembered that this would cede the land back to Britain. Instead of outright annexation, then, India was incorporated into the Empire as Occupied India.

nepaleseempirejan1947.JPG

The second great achievement of this period was the construction of the Nepalese Air Force, and the 1st Atomic Bomb outside of the US

semifissioncomplete.jpg

nepaleseairforce.jpg

The long-secret war plans were revealed. War with Russia was to begin.

The NAF relocated to the newly constructed Aarhus Air Base in Northern Denmark, and from there to a base which was being leased from Sweden on one of the Baltic Islands. War was declared on the Soviet Union.

The flight route of the NAF:
flightplan.jpg

diemoscow.jpg

BOOM.jpg

nucused.jpg

Following this, the Russians found themselves subjected to twelve nuclear strikes from the US Air Force. However, they did not lie down and surrender, as the Allied planners had hoped. Instead, massive invasions of France, Italy, Denmark, China, Japan, Tibet-Sinkiang, Occupied India, and other Allied regions began, as the Russian army of more than 600 divisions awakened.

The war, as you can guess, was a disaster.

Steele

This, my friends, concludes the second of 'Steele's Challenges.'

Look for another one coming soon. I have to figure one out, first. Any suggestions?

Steele

This, my friends, concludes the second of 'Steele's Challenges.'

Look for another one coming soon. I have to figure one out, first. Any suggestions?

Steele
Transports for Honduras is not as easy as it sounds since it does not have any ports and neither do Guatemala, Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, so you have to do a lot of conquering. Perhaps for Guatemala it's even harder, since you either have to take on Mexico or walk through all other Centam countries all the way to Panama, and there's that little problem of 29 infra where your army arrives to another country at 0 org. But well, heavy carrier is even more difficult :p And of course nobody shares techs with you.

Originally posted by Andrew_CLT
Transports for Honduras is not as easy as it sounds since it does not have any ports and neither do Guatemala, Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, so you have to do a lot of conquering. Perhaps for Guatemala it's even harder, since you either have to take on Mexico or walk through all other Centam countries all the way to Panama, and there's that little problem of 29 infra where your army arrives to another country at 0 org. But well, heavy carrier is even more difficult :p And of course nobody shares techs with you.

Transports for Honduras? Why not Helicopters? :p

Although Carriers for Costa Rica sounds the best of all to me:D...

Following this, the Russians found themselves subjected to twelve nuclear strikes from the US Air Force. However, they did not lie down and surrender, as the Allied planners had hoped. Instead, massive invasions of France, Italy, Denmark, China, Japan, Tibet-Sinkiang, Occupied India, and other Allied regions began, as the Russian army of more than 600 divisions awakened.

The war, as you can guess, was a disaster.

Steele

Details! Details! Details!

Wow. I am blown away. Pun intended. Congrats on taking out Moscow. Good thing time ran out. Those 600 divisions would have been tough to take out. Good work!!!

Originally posted by Morpheus506
Transports for Honduras? Why not Helicopters? :p

Although Carriers for Costa Rica sounds the best of all to me:D...
Nah, that's a cheat - Costa Rica is the easiest Central American country to play (and only has to conquer Panamato get a port). Playing any other country (other than Panama) you'll have to go through Costa Rica to get a port, and that means storming the mountains!

Congratulations, Steele, for the awesome job you did as Nepal! But, of course, I doubt that you'd have done it without help from the USA... :D

I give you a suggestion of a chalenge! Why not... Uruguay for Tannu Tuva?