• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good call on that. It also would let you help clean the borders outside of the MotE map too. I eagerly look forward to reading through the MotE portion of this wonderful AAR :)

Thank you!

Well, you know, it doesn't work at all— which is to say, it works however I say it does! Indeed, the MotE map only covers Europe, North Africa and a bit of West Asia, so I'd be narrating the progress of the war and events elsewhere; I might even include some events in the game to reflect those developments.

Sounds swell. And It can delay all revolutions and colonial stuff which is supposed to happen in 19th century and would probably trigger too early, if you continued playing EU4.

It has been a while since this part of the AAR ended, but I still want to ask: is the MotE AAR still going to happen or has the story of Yngvaeonia concluded?
Would love to see my favorite AAR still continuing, but I understand if not since it has been so long.
EDIT: Oh, and I was just a lurker back then so that's why my name might not be familiar or no previous posts by me

Seeing it's not in his sig after well over a year, probably not.