• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
x boulvard
have you ever thought about converting the game for darkest hour? I ask because it seems to me an interesting mod (there are events of the never forgotten compendium of luxor) but I have no arsenal of democracy
thanks

• 1Like
Reactions:
x boulvard
have you ever thought about converting the game for darkest hour? I ask because it seems to me an interesting mod (there are events of the never forgotten compendium of luxor) but I have no arsenal of democracy
thanks

No sorry.
It's a huge job, I'm not going to spend thousands and thousands more hours converting the mod for the darkest hour.
Arsenal of Democracy can be found at bargain prices on ebay, STEAM and Paradox Store.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/arsenal-of-democracy-a-hearts-of-iron-game/ADAD01GSKaod0001.html

Personally, I have never considered Arsenal of Democracy inferior to Darkest Hour.
For less than € 10 I would think about it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
x boulvard
thanks
Arsenal Of Democracy is better then Darkest Hour.

Reactions:
Is it posssible to play without JSGME?

Yes, copy all the IRON_FIST_MOD / MODS / IRON FIST content inside the "Arsenalm of Democracy" folder and overwrite everything.
But be careful, if you do something wrong or want to go back, you risk losing the original game.
I always advise against it.

Hello people.

I am thinking of releasing some small changes that give the possibility to remove the term of the game set in 1964, for those who want to delight in occupying the whole world.
Nothing special, I just wanted to announce it.
I think I will do this by October 2021 ...if the totalitarian regime affirmed in Italy has not yet killed me by that date.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello people.

I am thinking of releasing some small changes that give the possibility to remove the term of the game set in 1964, for those who want to delight in occupying the whole world.
I think I will do this by October 2021 ...if the totalitarian regime affirmed in Italy has not yet killed me by that date.
sounds good, let me know if you need anything in the ai department ^^,

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello people.

totalitarian regime in italy? I need to play this mod again.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello.
I played the story game on my beloved Iron Fist ...beautiful! Beyond all my expectations.
The game is fine, everything works and with great satisfaction.
Are any of you playing it? ...I'd be curious to know.

Hello.
I played the story game on my beloved Iron Fist ...beautiful! Beyond all my expectations.
The game is fine, everything works and with great satisfaction.
Are any of you playing it? ...I'd be curious to know.
Hello! Sorry for my bad english.

I am playing for USSR and this is very fun. It is my third try to game. I am glad, that there is real workebility AI for Axis members and fight against them is real challenge.

In second time in your mod i gave Axis many boost, for example speed +60% and PP. And this is so great! German take all Europian part of my country, i defend near Stalingrad and Moscow in september 1941. And i take great satisfaction when i did the counter-attack and defended the capitalicy. I play in HOI2 very long and it is one of most interesting expirience in this game. German spent manpower in nowember 1941, battle in Moscow was there long counter-attack, i rotated 200 division, command them going to battle or realax and using offering attack to fall german bonus.

Now i start again (19 july 1939 now) and try use all game mechanic to take all efficacy for mother Russia and i will fight with very boost AI.

Your idia about China war is unussual for HOI2, i did not saw any else mod, when the historic balance and China have chance to stay alive to 1941, if Japan take Nankin. But there is small bag, China as Japan minor have not manpower( And AI not use air power alltime, but it problems can be fix from boost to me.

I am from Russia, and thank you for attention to details USSR OOB. It is also first mod, when i meet brigade and corps special of USSR. Interesting moment - divisions NKVD, it is little popular story, but they fighted witgh German in front (Charkov, Stalongrad) all war and i glad, that you not forget them. Thank you also for specific like divisions of Leningrad militia.

Maybe it is interesting also to add soviet milition divisions, special event like forming of early war infantry brigades (from marines, fighters of militia, rear-person), Grenader brigade if german take Tichvin.

It is sad, that HOI2-mechanics can't to present situatuion in june 1941, when big soviet army was split into three echelons and it is one of reason effecycy Barbarossa. But in your mod i spent my divisions if i even take all division on boarder and it is cool for game belance, thanks!

Best regards
And happy new year!

• 1Like
Reactions: