• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

chefkoch

Banned
Oct 3, 2007
so, time to present my own mod.

568 - New Times

This mod goes from 568 to 1337 and needs the Map of WATKABAOI. I've done this Mod last year after i've seen and played the Medieval World-Mod by The Swert. Ideally, it will allow conversion into the Medieval World and AoI scenarios allowing gameplay from 568 to 1914. Maybe sometimes.

You play in the world right after the german migration period and well, just look around... ;)

The mod has only one scenario because i understand it as scenario for WATKABAOI that needed an own mod because the lack of tags.

You can play with new and never before seen nations on allmost all continents. New religions and cultures are implemented as well, the populations of cities are adjusted etc.

America:

Africa:

Asia:

Europe and Arabia:

Religions:

Rise and fall of nations like the Avar Empire
http://s8b.directupload.net/images/090131/kc8eycmm.png

Downloadlink on Megaupload.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZRB9NF1

To play this mod, extract the folder into your EU2 folder. Then use KaRei's mod launcher to play. The unlimited time patch is required to play this mod.

This is yet to be tested as the mod is not finished.
Please tell me what you think. :)

Last edited:
I see, though until they are would it not be better to let that territory be held by the Romans rather then the Langobards like it seems on the screenshot?
The Langobards conquered land in middle and south italy (Spolento and Benevento) and so the Romans must have lost control over the land in between and Justinan II. conquered ist back. But when the Romans could manage to defend themselves in Ravenna, then i will give them the provinces. I just don't know it exactly.

Interesting. I'll try this tomorrow and will be interested to see how it may crossover to Medieval World. Although I've discovered that combining MW with AOI could be difficult as cooltoxic has released some new versions which utilize some of the precious free tags I was planning on using. If I do ever get it to crossover it will probably have to be an older version of AOI. I've been working a little on MW as well recently, hoping to get a 1205 scenario going so then I can just work on improving them.

Interesting. I'll try this tomorrow and will be interested to see how it may crossover to Medieval World. Although I've discovered that combining MW with AOI could be difficult as cooltoxic has released some new versions which utilize some of the precious free tags I was planning on using. If I do ever get it to crossover it will probably have to be an older version of AOI. I've been working a little on MW as well recently, hoping to get a 1205 scenario going so then I can just work on improving them.

Should be able to do this with taking away small and "unimportant" countries. ;)

First observations:
-Chen Dynasty is mis-spelt, need to edit text.csv to fix.
-Lots of monarch errors, id numbers already in use. I followed AGCEEP's lead in creating a list that allocates numbers to each nation to help eliminate this problem.
Other than that it seems to load fine which is always a good sign.

Looks real nice^^
I don't suppose I can persuade you to start the mod at year 300 a.d? :)
I really love the huns, that's why xD But still looks good.