• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to add two default "playsets" if the user has any installed mods:
  • All mods (activates all installed mods regardless when they were added)
  • No mods (disables all installed mods)
The 2nd was easy to recreate myself but I am not sure about the 1st one as I assume newly installed mods are not added automatically to the playsets.

Would it be possible to add two default "playsets" if the user has any installed mods:
  • All mods (activates all installed mods regardless when they were added)
  • No mods (disables all installed mods)
The 2nd was easy to recreate myself but I am not sure about the 1st one as I assume newly installed mods are not added automatically to the playsets.

Newly subscribed mods are only automatically added to a playset if you have only one playset - Usually the default one. If you have multiple playsets, you'll get to choose where the newly subscribed mod should go.

As for a "add all installed mods to playset A" sounds good, but a bit of a niche use-case: It sounds like something you'd typically not want to do if you have a lot of mods installed, yet if you don't have a lot of mods installed, actually making such a playset should be relatively quick. If your feature request generates tons of upvotes, I'll know the demand is there, and we'll build it ;)

Can you confirm when 2021.3.1 was released exactly? Since 23rd of April I'm seeing a bug (ironman saves become corrupt -- missing Garments of the Holy Empire) when playing on GeForce Now.

Can you confirm when 2021.3.1 was released exactly? Since 23rd of April I'm seeing a bug (ironman saves become corrupt -- missing Garments of the Holy Empire) when playing on GeForce Now.
That's nothing to do with the launcher update, it's a problem on GFN that's been happening sporadically since game launch.

Please lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com , we'll get you fixed up there.

What's new in 2021.4.1?
I see Launch in Debug Mode button, was it added now or I just noticed? That's a good one. Maybe it should have a tooltip explaining what debug mode is?

I want to remind that when adding mods to a playset, the last entry is still overlapped by buttons. Should be easy to fix, no?

1619955756576.png

Also, active mods not present on disk warning shows up even when these mods aren't enabled, simply in the playset. I don't need to be warned about this.
1619955949415.png

This is easy to replicate: 1. subscribe to a mod, 2. add it to playset and disable, 3. unsubscribe, 4. go to the main page. Even though the mod is not active, you'll get this warning.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I want to remind that when adding mods to a playset, the last entry is still overlapped by buttons. Should be easy to fix, no?

I was just going to post about that. Least the mod names have now enough space which is good change! Guess I should let the launcher to update itself but the current version works and I don't want to risk breaking it, heh.

Discovered a new minor bug. If you click Add to Playset multiple times quickly, when adding a mod, it will throw up an error (but usually will add the mod to the playset).
I did it by accident, misclicked.

1620135048330.png

To repro:
  1. Subscribe to or create a mod.
  2. Click Add More Mods.
  3. Select the mod and quickly double-click Add to Playset. You'll see this error. Clicking Retry will reopen it. Press Cancel.
  4. Try clicking Add to Playset again, you'll get the error again. Cancel it.
  5. Close the Add Mods window. The mod isn't in the playset.
  6. Try to add another mod. You now should see both mods in the playset.
Note that triple-clicking on step 3 will add the mod and close the Add Mods window.

Reactions:
This launcher version has been superseded, so locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.