New DLC Suggestion: Law and Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I think crime should be treated as a consequence of neglecting neighbourhoods rather than an arbitrary 'Crime goes here, lol' mechanism.
Or bad urban planning. See Detroit or South-Central L.A. with the highways going through poor neighberhoods, breaking up communities and generally making the places unnattractive for bussineses and middle-class residents.

I would add for the people complaining about random crime springing up: it doesn't have to look like THAT. Colossal Order showed us that it can make a great game.

There's really great potential in this DLC idea and it doesn't have to be ONLY about crime.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Or bad urban planning. See Detroit or South-Central L.A. with the highways going through poor neighberhoods, breaking up communities and generally making the places unnattractive for bussineses and middle-class residents.

I would add for the people complaining about random crime springing up: it doesn't have to look like THAT. Colossal Order showed us that it can make a great game.

There's really great potential in this DLC idea and it doesn't have to be ONLY about crime.

Just something that takes a bit of sheen off the game and stops it being wildly utopian.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.