• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have lots of ideas for expanding on this mod when it comes to vampire, magic, fey and other stuff. But honestly I have no mod experience. I understand all of the .txt based modding stuff but the .lua stuff and COA/graphical stuff I'm at a complete loss :(

Ted101 discovered how to make the Pope playable by making k_papacy a holy order title and switching to it via console play popeid. I was casting about as Pope wondering what a worthy goal was, then I remembered this mod. What better project for a playable Pope than a secret war to rid the world of monsters and mages? Just thought I'd throw the idea out there for a very minor tweak (the proverbial one line of code) that might add a lot to playing in this mod's sandbox.

Hey guys.

I fixed the problem with education trait. Unfortunately, it means that magical mishap event will almost never trigger, but oh well.

To fix the problem:

Find on_actions file from CK2+.

Find magic_on_actions file from MaM mod.

Find the Childhood pulse section of the on_action file of CK2+.

Copy and paste everything between the random event {} of childhood pulse of ck2+ on_action file into MaM childhood pulse's randomevent{}. Save document.

Problem should be fixed then.

Howdy all,

I'm afraid real life keeps me far too occupied to keep this mod up to speed. As much fun as modding can be, I found that I never actually got time to play CK2 when I was maintaining this mod.

I see that attolmo has revived GKtTN - he's more than welcome to incorporate whatever he wants from this mod. If you'd like, I'll send you my most recent version of the files. I believe I made some changes to fey kingdoms and a few other minor tweaks since the last released version, but not updated beyond 1.08.

Howdy all,

I'm afraid real life keeps me far too occupied to keep this mod up to speed. As much fun as modding can be, I found that I never actually got time to play CK2 when I was maintaining this mod.

I see that attolmo has revived GKtTN - he's more than welcome to incorporate whatever he wants from this mod. If you'd like, I'll send you my most recent version of the files. I believe I made some changes to fey kingdoms and a few other minor tweaks since the last released version, but not updated beyond 1.08.

That would be great Pyro and most helpful to look at the most recent files. I'll see how much I can incorporate and if it become a wholesale update will make sure to update this thread :) Just PM with a link if you'd like. Thanx!

Awesome, so glad the mod is not relegated to the dustbin of the forums. Congratz attolmo for taking up mod editing, I wish I could muster up the discipline to sit down and learn it myself, I'm going to have to give your revived vampire mod a try :)

Hi, i just wanted to point out that this mod still works with patch 1.10

so, if you've been thinking about trying it, but already involved with some now-broken mod, this is a good time to try this one out.