• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vimhawk

16 Badges
Apr 18, 2002
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Iron Cross
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Honor
  • Age of Wonders III
I think this is a tech support question. I found about the only downloadable MyMap I could find and it runs fine with FtG. However this version comes bundled with AGC/EEP which is interesting, but I don't like the idea of losing the random events completely. Can someone advise me which files/folders to disable (and/or which ones to enable) in order to get the random events back? Alternately if there is a link to a downloadable MyMap without AGC/EEP bundled that would also be good - there are many that claim to host it but the links are dead. Thanks in advance.

I think this is a tech support question. I found about the only downloadable MyMap I could find and it runs fine with FtG. However this version comes bundled with AGC/EEP which is interesting, but I don't like the idea of losing the random events completely. Can someone advise me which files/folders to disable (and/or which ones to enable) in order to get the random events back? Alternately if there is a link to a downloadable MyMap without AGC/EEP bundled that would also be good - there are many that claim to host it but the links are dead. Thanks in advance.
Where did you find stable version of MyMap?
This version is crashes all time after first month

Last edited: