• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(273923)

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 24, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
Hello,
Hello

i have registrated my game HoI III succesfully (My Games).
But there s a button ‘Password reset’, which i have used.

'My profile' shows no registrated game titles and
also i can’t download the strategy guide.

What can I do?

Thx for help

My games in the profile is only for games on paradox connect, I know it is a little confusing.

To see that you have successfully registered the games, just look at the icons under your avatar.
You should be able to download the strategy guide, can you link to where you are trying to download it from?

What she means is that you can tell what games are registered by what icons apear under your name.

For example in your case, You have HOI3 base game and HOI3:SF registered.

Have you gone to the FAQ sub-forum on the HOI3 forum.
That is where you can download the content.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?430-HoI3-FAQ

As my request goes with the title, i'l use this thread instead of creating a new one : I used to have my DW diplayed on the Paradox Connect thingie on my profile page. For a few days, i've noticed, i couldn't see it anymore, even when logging to Paradox Connect. Did i miss something ?

Here's a screenshot, just in case :

paradoxconnect.jpg

After a very quick check, it's a widespread problem : i've check several people who i know previously had scores for DW, and today none of them have the scores displayed anymore.

Thanks.

But also, sorry... i meant theParadox Connect widget on my profile here on Paradox Plaza (as i show in the screenshot).

:eek:o

I'm sorry to have disturbed you for something so simple, Linda. Clearing the cookies worked perfectly. Thanks for your continued help, evn on such n00b questions. <3