[Mod][Total Conversion] Star Trek: New Civilisations

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe one of the tools online that let you download from the workshop, but nothing officially supported by me. Appreciate it's not what you wanted to hear, but I just don't have the time to both develop the mod and maintain another upload of it.

Also, appreciate I've missed posting a bunch of patchnotes here! To make up for it, here are some images of a recent addition:

TMP NX Bottom.pngTMP NX Front Bottom.pngTMP NX Front Top.pngTMP NX Front.pngTMP NX Rear Bottom.pngTMP NX Rear Top.pngTMP NX Rear.pngTMP NX Side.pngTMP NX Top.png

I've been playing as Borg with the Paragons DLC, some how the designate assimilation target process is not working. It has me confirm a target, pops up that casus belli was lost, then it pops up that casus belli was set, but then unable to launch a war or assimilate. I'm probably doing something wrong but it's happened with two games and I'm at a loss as to what to do.