• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will there be Hittites in northeastern Anatolia, when it is included?

Does anyone else run it on Linux? How long should the mod take to load when I am running it the first time? I just started it for the first time and the loading screen takes forever.
In my experience, the base game doesn't even work with Linux, but this mod spouts longer than normal loading times on Windows.

In my experience, the base game doesn't even work with Linux, but this mod spouts longer than normal loading times on Windows.

The base game runs fine on Linux for me. Now I ran the mod on Windows and that was relatively fast, so probably some issue in the linux version of the game ... Let's see if I feel like investigating further or if will simply boot Windows. Probably the latter.

By the way, the mod plays very nicely as far as I can tell so far.

v0.5.2 has now been uploaded to the workshop and is save game compatible. Some of these things require a new game to take effect. It features:

- New fort and city buildings for Aegean's by @ MattTheLegoman and commissioned by Skotos
- Fixed Kushite and Berber's not having available deities
- Some localization fixes

• 6Like
Reactions:
Does anyone else run it on Linux? How long should the mod take to load when I am running it the first time? I just started it for the first time and the loading screen takes forever.

Same issue here. Base game runs fine. Mod hangs on the loading screen. Usually mod issues on linux are case sensitivity errors. I poked quickly through the files but nothing's jumped out at me yet.

Same issue here. Base game runs fine. Mod hangs on the loading screen. Usually mod issues on linux are case sensitivity errors. I poked quickly through the files but nothing's jumped out at me yet.

Thanks for the confirmation. Case sensitivity is a good thing to check. Might do so whenever I will have time. Currently, I am in all work and no play mode which makes me a dull Greek letter.

• 1Like
Reactions:

I am having the same problem here - Solus distro. Played this mod before Archimedes update and it was working just fine. It is a fantastic mod and I would love to be able to play it again

v0.5.3 has been uploaded and mostly contains smaller fixes but also the new Nemes headdress for Egyptians made by Benjin commissioned by Xangelo7. Note that the update is still for v1.4.2 and is not compatible with the soon to be released v.1.5 Menander

This might be the final mod update for Imperator as it eventually makes it move to CK3, more news to come!

• 2Like
Reactions: