• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated to 0.7b version adding:

• package compatible with "Bella gerant alii" mod by GAGA Etrem (thank you wellenbrecher}
  • for details check the first post.

EDIT: Implemented today's BGA 2.0.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about my current state of works for the next update, that I plan to release somewhere at the end of next week, adding:

1. Ambition: Establish Ecclesiastical Structure - requiring 3 cardinals, Primate of your domain and sepecific amounts of piety + other requirements.
  2. Adding Cardinal trait and title and nomiantions chance for all bishops, triggering at specific situations.
  3. Adding Primate title and trait to be granted by the Pope (supreme Cardinal for the country).
  4. Adding request Apostolic Nuncio for established jurisdictions.
  5. further plans: Ambition: Get previous rulers beatified/canonized + chance for all of them who meet requirements to be granted (planned to be very difficult and lenghty)

Hope you are having a nice weekend:)

further plans: Ambition: Get previous rulers beatified/canonized + chance for all of them who meet requirements to be granted (planned to be very difficult and lenghty)

Great idea! Do we get any benefits for being the son/grandson of a saint? More piety and better relation with church provinces? Maybe we also could unlock a building/sculpture to honor the living dead saint, that also have this side effect of attracting pilgrims and net you more money and monthly piety.

Congratulations, Rafek! Your mod is turning into a "must-install" :D

Hope you keep at it, and if you need more inspiration, there this interesting thread here.

Now, I just have to find more time to play the game, I'm spending most of my time getting all the icons right, and the traits and thinking of events... Lot of work, huh? :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about my current state of works for the next update, that I plan to release somewhere at the end of next week, adding:

1. Ambition: Establish Ecclesiastical Structure - requiring 3 cardinals, Primate of your domain and sepecific amounts of piety + other requirements.
  2. Adding Cardinal trait and title and nomiantions chance for all bishops, triggering at specific situations.
  3. Adding Primate title and trait to be granted by the Pope (supreme Cardinal for the country).
  5. further plans: Ambition: Get previous rulers beatified/canonized + chance for all of them who meet requirements to be granted (planned to be very difficult and lenghty)

Interesting. But from what I see these are only for the player and will never be used by the AI, right?

Hello,

For the time being, it is so indeed. With my current - rather low - modding skills I am afraid to go frenzy in allowing this to AI as well, but with time - who knows ;)
I was always planning this little thingy to be for persons, who would like to add little spices to their role-play of the realm and dynasty:)
Have a great Sunday!

Is there something simple that I can do on my end to keep this compatible with the frequent BGA updates? Sometimes after updating BGA and then installing this mod I get weird results trying to load a save, and I think it's because of newer changes in BGA.

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the delayed update to BGA current version.

I have just updated the BGA package to 2.1b.

As I need to undergo hospital treatment this week, my next big update might be delayed for few days.

Kind regards and have a super afternoon!

Thank you :)

Updated BGA package to 2.1c

Hello Everyone,

Wow! Can't wait to see it! Great work!