• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Personally I am waiting to see what it will give and especially if an effort will be made to have a translation in languages other than English (French please). Unfortunately apart from events, decisions (which is already good) the lack of possibility in modding will quickly limit this mod. Viveme, nt all the same that paradox puts the nose in the development of the games which for me is currently in the version which it should have been in 1.0. Good luck to the team anyway.

Personally I am waiting to see what it will give and especially if an effort will be made to have a translation in languages other than English (French please). Unfortunately apart from events, decisions (which is already good) the lack of possibility in modding will quickly limit this mod. Viveme, nt all the same that paradox puts the nose in the development of the games which for me is currently in the version which it should have been in 1.0. Good luck to the team anyway.
You could always see if you could join the team to localise the mod into French?

it is a really beautiful project, I hope you will expand it with some more realistic economic and diplomatic models (diplomacy is really very basic). However, if you have a site to promote and receive donations from the community, I would be one of the first to do it, trusting you. Sorry for my english

• 2Like
Reactions:
Can you look at nerfing League Cities pls? or rather the cost of forming them, it's a very interesting mechanic, but too expensive. Particularly with regard to PI. The cost should be financial only IMO.

Reactions:
Love the project, enthusiasm, and everything. I've been wanting to get into game design/modding in a hobbyist way for a while now and I feel like this is a sign from the universe to actually do something about it. I've already joined the discord and plan on reading up on the how-to sections.

I guess my question would be how does the average player help make this mega-mod a reality with limited coding/modding experience? I've made some board/card games in the past, work as a project manager, and i love the time period to bits. How can someone with my skillset best help the mod team?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Love the project, enthusiasm, and everything. I've been wanting to get into game design/modding in a hobbyist way for a while now and I feel like this is a sign from the universe to actually do something about it. I've already joined the discord and plan on reading up on the how-to sections.

I guess my question would be how does the average player help make this mega-mod a reality with limited coding/modding experience? I've made some board/card games in the past, work as a project manager, and i love the time period to bits. How can someone with my skillset best help the mod team?
Best way to help is join the discord and apply for the team.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't know if you've done this already or not, but one thing the game does poorly is province borders. You can't establish the historical Roman borders along the Rhine and Danube because the province and region borders largely ignore the rivers. Being completely honest, the vanilla game's provinces and regions are trash.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I am utterly incapable of mod work myself, but has anyone considered adding the regions of China, SE Asia Korea and Japan to I:R?

Look at the Gladio et Sale mod for China and Korea

It has been discussed but is not currently on our item-list. If there is great community interest, perhaps the dev team can reconsider. For now, we want to make sure that our new features can be delivered well and map extensions are one of those things that require.. extensive work (does this count as a bad pun?).

But do see the above referenced mod.

• 1Like
Reactions: