• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When can we expect a fix for the latest patch? When I use this mod I get event boxes with no text or choices.

When can we expect a fix for the latest patch? When I use this mod I get event boxes with no text or choices.

I don't think this mod has anything to do with those since I've had them even without using this mod.

I don't think this mod has anything to do with those since I've had them even without using this mod.
Huh, good. At least the problem isn't unique to me.

Sorry, if this is dead already :)

For Romuva Great Priest I would suggest Kriwe. According to this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(temple)
"He further describes the Kriwe as a powerful priest who was held in high regard by the Prussians, Lithuanians, and Balts of Livonia. His messengers were recognized from a certain rod or other insignia. He guarded the sacred flame and could look into the destiny of the deceased followers. He received one third of any booty taken by pagan warriors."