• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's necessary to do any more cutting, the memory use of the lite version seems fine for those having issues and the full version continues to work for most people with the 2gb fix. I plan to bundle the lite version (because I don't want to lock out people with only 2gb of memory) and include the full version + 2gb fix as an optional install.

I just wanted to say that BLC 7 is working great for me. Running fine alongside my own mods. I have been looking at Iberians and Occitans for so long, so I decided to try a Sweden game, with only your mod running. So to see the difference, I took some shots of landless courtiers in the Kingdom of Sweden then decided to share the difference, which is in many cases subtle but elegant in a way. Some random pics of vanilla characters:

Exhibit A: My vassal Thomas, Bishop of Skara, before and after. Main change is in the facial hair of course. Note also my character's beard that looks IMHO a bit 'better'.

scaled.php
scaled.php

Exhibit B: A female courtier in the County of Varmland before and after; as I said before, you might want to consider more variety in female clothing. Her liege looks nicer, but she could have a bit more options.
scaled.php
scaled.php

Exhibit C: Probably the biggest change in my sample, a pagan chancellor, with fuller beard, but a nice comparison, with the only difference his religion.
E
scaled.php
scaled.php

Exhibit D: Having seen the results of the previous, I decided to try another Swedish pagan courtier. Man do these Swedes have good traits!

scaled.php

Sweden should be an interesting test game for the event mod I'm currently working on. But I hope that this demonstration of the differences, particularly in facial hair for me, has worked out. You have done a tremendous job, and I can't really see myself playing without BLC now.

Could you make my hair blonde instead? And I have blue eyes... Other than that, nice work :)

I wish to echo RedRooster's sentiments; more than just for Lux Invicta, a portrait resource for all the people doing Late Antiquity/Early Medieval mods would be rad as hell.

Lux Invicta comes first, I understand. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.