• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've actually been using your namelists in VIET too, you're in the credits there. :unsure:

But indeed you did contribute quite a number of manelists to the namelist thread!
Ah, sweet. I've been away from CK2 for a long time and only recently came back to it and amazed at all the mods and how things have progressed. I did notice you misspelled my username in your VIET credits as duinin. It is duinnin. Minor detail. LOL.

Nice work, thought the culture names need some work. Also you forgot french Jews :( They called themselves Zarphatic and had their own dialect of french much like Ashkenazi had judeo-german (yiddish) and the Sephardi spoke Judeo-Espanyol.

Looked that up, and while the French Jews did indeed have their own dialect of French I'm not entirely sure this would warrant their own culture per se. What I mean is that in terms of culture - liturgy, for instance, most French Jews during the medieval era would have, I presume, followed what we call the Ashkenazi tradition. Pretty much all of the Jewish cultures I've added are distinct from each other in some such fashion, and not just a linguistic one basically. At some point, I have to draw a line, otherwise I'd have Catalan Jews, Portuguese Jews, Provencal Jews, English Jews, Persian Jews, Kurdish Jews, and Jews for virtually every kingdom in the game, and while that'd be fun to do, that isn't really the aim of the mini-mod and I have to focus on my other modding projects. :p

Some suggestion for better culture names Chinese Jews- Yīcìlèyè jiào Italian Jews- Italkim Indain jew -Cochin.(they're are several different groups of Jews in Indian but Cochin are the oldest)

Concerning the Chinese Jews name I'm personally not a fan of culturally/linguistically "accurate" names for cultures, as I find them an unnecessarily confusing detail; Chinese Jewish is a little wordy but it's a little more readable. Anyhow I suppose however Italki would be fine for the Italian Jews (as Italkim is the plural, not the singular), though I'm not sure entirely whether "Cochin" is an appropriate term as I've never seen it used - I have seen "Cochini" though used for Cochin Jews, so I can use that.

Ah, sweet. I've been away from CK2 for a long time and only recently came back to it and amazed at all the mods and how things have progressed. I did notice you misspelled my username in your VIET credits as duinin. It is duinnin. Minor detail. LOL.

Lots of things have changed since you left, I guess. Anyhow, I changed your name in the VIET credits. :p

Jews Every Where should be compatible with vanilla 2.0.1, in case anyone is wondering.

Greetings Oh Khan of Cyberspace,

if you'd rename the .mod file so it doesn't have a space in it (e.g. Jews_Everywhere.mod) it'll stay selected in the launcher.

Ah, that's true... I keep forgetting to get into the habit of doing htat.

How frequently do Jews spawn?

It depends on the culture. I don't have the exact numbers, but for instance mizrahi Jews should be generally as common as Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. Other groups which historically were smaller and/or had a smaller impact, such as Chinese Jews, will be several times rarer.

Is this compatible with vanilla 2.1.3?