March of the Eagles - 1.01 Patch released Checksum XBIP - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be nice if Lord Nelson would stay dead or not be used to command transports.

Sry for my bad English, i'm a froogie :p

I always got the impression that the French were always acceptable in games set in this time period. :D

userdir.txt can now be used to set user directory (ie settings and save games)

The use of userdir.txt is non-obvious to me.

If I want the non-document Paradox files out of the documents folder and into D:\Gamesave\ would I just type that text into the userdir file for this game and the game would would create a "Paradox Interactive\March of the Eagles . . ." file structure there and use that for this game? Or can I name the directory something short like PI and nominate that in the userdir.txt so the game will put March of Eagles file in the PI folder?

If I want the non-document Paradox files out of the documents folder and into D:\Gamesave\ would I just type that text into the userdir file for this game and the game would would create a "Paradox Interactive\March of the Eagles . . ." file structure there and use that for this game? Or can I name the directory something short like PI and nominate that in the userdir.txt so the game will put March of Eagles file in the PI folder?

good question, i do not know... can you try it out, i am quite sure it would do no harm? personally i would think it is more safe to create the pi/mote dir since you will be more limited to not exploit the game to overwrite things it should not.

In CK2 you need to put the full path in as per your first example, I'd assume this is the same.

cool. Thanks for your hard work

It is possible (and how) to download previous version of game (XRBR) from steam? This platform download ,and install patch without my permission and knowledge.

It is possible (and how) to download previous version of game (XRBR) from steam? This platform download ,and install patch without my permission and knowledge.

Steams default is and always had been to auto update. Right click on the game in your steam launcher and I think its in the properties setting to change this auto update.

For modding purposes is there any way to tell quickly what files get updated/changed when steam does an auto-update?

I got a new 255.6M big steam update just now, but the checksum remains 1.01 XBIP

Yeah update is to launcher and change of .NET Framework, so nothing to the game.