• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, and regarding claims: I have put all imperial russian territory apart from Finland as claims for the federation and the whites, should these claim Finland aswell?

Simple answer - I don't know. Maybe Perkele does?

However, the stated purpose of Denikin and Kolchak was to restore the Russian Empire. I don't think they meant "The Russian Empire except for Finland." :)

So in other words, I would give the two White factions claims over Finland.

Stephen: OK, it cannot do any harm
Wilhelm: I´ll investigate

Everyone else: Shall the rtomanian OOB be deleted? How´s the greek and bulgarian OOB? Shall the soviet fleet be deleted? Shall there be a chinese civil war (anfu folk)? Shall polan claim the territory of Poland-lithuania or just its 1936 borders?

Why not make the Guomindang a country at the scenario start? Much simpler.
History section?

The civil war I spoke about are that with the southern warlords.

I'd say that Makhnovschina should not exist at the start of the scenario. However, make sure that both event 48100 (February Revolution) and event 69001 (Ukraine is free) are included in the history = { } section of the scenario .eug file, so that the random event creating Makhnovschina can activate later.

Historically, Makhno was leader of the Gulyai Polye Soviet at this time, organising resistance to the Germans and their puppet Ukrainian government. However, it wasn't until January/February 1919 that he set up an actual government with an army.

Rumania should not have an OOB. (Technically, the Germans allowed them two understrength divisions with just a few bullets per rifle to act as internal security forces, but I don't think this is worth representing in the game)

The Soviet fleet was described in one of my earlier posts (154, I think). Basically, they had about half a dozen operational ships left over from the Tsarist navy, plus a few more which were in a hopeless state of repair and so should start the scenario at strength = 1.

I don't think this arrangement is unreasonable:

china1918.jpg

As for the sizes of the various armies - God knows. It might be best just to keep China's existing OOB from 1914 but transfer the divisions to the warlords according to what province they happen to be in.

No, just Southwest and China. Northwest warlords was put in to simulate no central control over Xinjiang, not to create a separate faction that could become China proper. Remember Anfu pop up later on, so with a 3 way split China would be too weakened when the 4th faction appears.

No, Fengtien just sits there to simulate Manchuria doing whatever they want. Chihli warlords (ie China, since they were regarded as "legitimate") did go to war with them later on however. Might want to check that Southwest and Anfu are annexed first before putting them at war with each other though.

Another problem is rubber - China doesn't start with the 1:1 conversion ratio tech in the industry tree. Everyone should start with it otherwise economies will collapse without rubber - this goes for all scenarios.

Allenby, the old 'Freeze-at-load' problem has returned and I have searched and searched and searched.

You want me to forward the edited files to you?