• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Persia and Portugual ar in my allience already. And about Spain... I thing a coup will the the smartest thing:) Ou and Finns. Well lest just say they lost the war to SU :D

And about eastern poland. I want to do that but i dont know how. I need to edit save game. Anybody can help? SU got some provinces of prewar Poland and i cant restore the whole Poland. And cant give the povinces becuase they are owned by SU and only controled by UK

Karl Martell said:
Congrats!

But I thought you were going to put Poland back into its old borders!

Are you going to puppet Germany? Because if you do, they can put a big army into the field for you... :cool: And then you can put the Soviets back into their place, once and for all... especially since they were so nice as to move their army against Japan :D

Or will you take care of the lesser dictatorships first? (Spain, Portugal, Persia etc)

Also what's up with the Finns... are they still democratic? Why aren't they in your alliance?

Kinda sad to see that Yugoslavia is missing in the new europe..

Sorry guys im not living at my previous home anymore and I have only slow laptop so no more HOI:( But im still waching what the hell you have made with Checoslovakia or Albania:D:D:D. To bad i couldnt crush thouse dam soviets:(