• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You shouldn't have an LI_scripted_triggers folder... you should have an LI_scripted_triggers.txt file in the common/scripted_triggers folder.

that's what i mean't to say... also im still not getting the expansion war cb for the mujahid also... i get no basic one province conquests against anyone... all i get is glorious conquests...

What CK2 patch and LI version are you using?

Then you certainly should have an LI_scripted_triggers.txt file in your LI mod's common/scripted_triggers folder. There should not be one in the vanilla folders.

I would suggest deleting your Lux Invicta folder and re-downloading, making sure the .mod points to the proper folder after extraction.

All changes announced a while ago are implemented in the released version for 2.5.2.2. Here is an overview of these changes.

- Overhaul of realm laws, adjusting them to the logics of Lux Invicta's world.

- customized gender laws with much more power for women with a special role

- 2 custom governments for specific civilizations replacing the "feudal" government, matching LI's late antiquity setting: Oriental Despotic and Classical governments.

- 7 custom "Spiritual Power" systems changing the way your realm plays depending on your spiritual strength. Each of the 7 souls (typology for our religions) has a separate system with specific conditions and features. This will contribute to make you "feel" your religion beyond a small icon. Some of them grant you access to custom radical governments on dynamic conditions.

* People's Power for Populist religions: ranging from Popular Liberty to Demagogic Cult of Personality.
Features include a special "Liberation War" casus belli and 2 possible radical governments: Anarchist and Demagogic.

* Clergy's Power for Clerical religions: ranging from Clerical Liberty to Mystic Cult of Personality.
Includes a possible "Mystic Guidance" radical government.

* State's Power for Statist religions: ranging from Implicit Harmony to Absolute State Control.
Includes a possible custom "Absolutist" radical government.

* Weight of Traditions for Traditional religions: ranging from Predominant Traditions to Reinvented Traditions.
Includes special modules to pay tribute to traditions or to reinvent them through unearthing lost lore, granting your ruler great powers over believers and beyond, with potential access to Total War casus Belli.

* Knowledge Control for Scholarly Soul: ranging from Free Expression to Controlled Knowledge.
Includes the possibility to "Educate Population" and a possible custom "Hegemonic" radical government and potential access to Total War casus belli.

* Army Control for Martial religions: ranging from Free Rein to the Army to Absolute control on the Army.

* Messianic Power for Messianic religions: ranging from No Messianic Influence to Fanatical Messianic Leadership.
Includes a possible "Messianic" radical government and the possibility to claim Messianic Savior status.

Reactions:
Since Classical and Oriental Despotic governments don't actually have any burgher vassals (as they default to Classical/Oriental Despotic governments i.e. noble ones) any laws and modifiers affecting burgher vassals are entirely irrelevant, including those introduced by the very religions that cause those governments to occur. Is that intentional?

And my other question concerns the Apogenesianists i.e. the Zalmoxian/Manichaean religion as followed by the Sarmatians back in Sarmatia. Is it intentional that one of their holy sites be in Herefordshire of all places? Even with the Christo-Zalmoxian Sarmato-Britons being over there, it'd probably make more sense sharing a spot with a Manichaean holy site, if only due to the near-impossibility of it getting controlled at the same time as any other holy site.

Since Classical and Oriental Despotic governments don't actually have any burgher vassals (as they default to Classical/Oriental Despotic governments i.e. noble ones) any laws and modifiers affecting burgher vassals are entirely irrelevant, including those introduced by the very religions that cause those governments to occur. Is that intentional?

This is the case for Iqta and temples, as well.

This is the case for Iqta and temples, as well.
Ineffective modifiers is not a goal in itself, but it works as designed. Each religion's attribute is determined by its soul / civilization / doctrinal status. Especially soul is important. Soul and doctrinal status are transversal to civilization, that defines the classical and oriental despotic governments. Soul and doctrinal status do have an impact on relations with these burgher and temple vassals.

If this was an official version of the game, we could add a code that would automatically remove such irrelevant modifiers. Now, in a mod, I could hunt them by hand and remove them from 00religions.txt. But this is not only a long job with dubious value, it is also dangerous to do in case the way governments work changes in the future.

So let's live with these irrelevant modifiers...

We're going to need crusader trait names for the following religions/religion groups:
  • anatolian_group
    • cybele_reformed
  • east_african_group
    • ethiopian_war_reformed
  • arabpagan_group
    • almaqah
  • bantu_group
    • zande_pagan_reformed
    • zulu_pagan_reformed
    • nyau
  • berberpagan_group
    • berberpagan_reformed
  • bud_group
    • bud_zen_reformed
    • bud_pureland
  • chinese_group
    • bon_reformed
    • lubu_reformed
    • tao_reformed
  • egyptian_group
    • aten_reformed
    • isis_reformed
    • set_reformed
  • graecoroman_group
    • alexandros
    • solomonic_alexandros
  • indian_group
    • murugan_reformed
    • vidharma_reformed
  • inuit_group
    • inuit_reformed
  • luwian_group
    • illuyanka_reformed
  • mand_group
    • mand_ruha_reformed
    • mandaean_reformed
  • mani_group
    • ahriman_reformed
    • mani
    • mani_mithra
  • mithra_group
    • mithra
    • mithra_christ
    • mithra_sol
  • zal_group
    • zal
    • zal_christ
    • zal_mani

Last edited:
  • alexandros
  • solomonic_alexandros
Hetairos ? Since they are reviving the Campaigns of Alexandros like his new Hetairoi ?
  • mithra
  • mithra_christ
  • mithra_sol
Apparently the Cult of Mithra had ranks for its initiated so you could take one of them and adapt them maybe ?

Some Crusader Names
(more or less appropriate... but take into account that these cultures would have evelved compared to those real life equivalents, thus they could endorse these titles in a revivalist fashion)
  • cybele_reformed: Korybantes
  • ethiopian_war_reformed: Son of the Invincible Mahrem
  • almaqah: Mukarrib
  • zande_pagan_reformed: Azande
  • zulu_pagan_reformed: InDuna
  • nyau: Nyau Akakairo
More to come
Edit: crusade for nyau should be "Great Gule Wamkulu"

Last edited:
Hetairos ? Since they are reviving the Campaigns of Alexandros like his new Hetairoi ?

Apparently the Cult of Mithra had ranks for its initiated so you could take one of them and adapt them maybe ?
@Numahr, what do you think of Leo Mithrae for the mithraic group crusader trait?