• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I came back from my cabin (actually my parents own it, but I might inherit it someday), where I don't have internet connection, and just noticed that one of the most hilarious AAR's ever has ended.

I want to thank you for this great story. It was most entertaining.

Olaus Petrus said:
I came back from my cabin (actually my parents own it, but I might inherit it someday), where I don't have internet connection, and just noticed that one of the most hilarious AAR's ever has ended.

I want to thank you for this great story. It was most entertaining.

Well...thanks :) ...its not officially over, just on the back burner....if no update in one-two months then its definately over.

No internet? cool, sounds nice...I can see it now...old log cabin on the side of some hills amongst a thick forest in the middle of nowhere, smoke rising from the chimey as the sun goes down and the night sky lights up with bright stars. Inside the cabin theres the smell of roast deer cooking, a beautiful female friend enters the room, puts her arms around you while both gaze into the burning embers....oh well :)