• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes! I've noticed the transitions are noticeably faster. They move very quick now. Almost too fast. Only thing odd is that I get no voices - but that happened once before and I think it's my audio setup. Just got to remember how it does that.

I've found the BT engine not to be that power or processor hungry (save minor bugs) or GPU intensive really. I ran it on my lowly 280X and AMD FX 8150 and it ran spiffy and speedy really. It wasn't until 1.6 that any speed issues (for myself) have cropped up. In fact it runs so well that I've just not hooked up my 2nd 1080 in the i7 machine cause I'm just too lazy. :-D

Sound is working fine. It was me. Power failure I forgot about. Have to resent the Z-5300 speaker system or else certain channels (voices in BT) don't play.

Started a new campaign in 1.7 (have Flashpoints and Urban Warfare) and i noticed that i´m being swamped by Commandoes in nearly all missions.... whats up with that? I did not reached Weldry yet and already have 4 full salvaged Commandoes (3 1B and 1 2D), and i always play with more cash than salvage before Weldry (not full cash, just a ticker from the middle).

Started a new campaign in 1.7 (have Flashpoints and Urban Warfare) and i noticed that i´m being swamped by Commandoes in nearly all missions.... whats up with that? I did not reached Weldry yet and already have 4 full salvaged Commandoes (3 1B and 1 2D), and i always play with more cash than salvage before Weldry (not full cash, just a ticker from the middle).
From those with much greater coding Kung-fu than I, it appears that a Unity Update reached out and caused a change in BATTLETECH Mech Randomizer for Missions. It is defaulting well more than half the time to those Mechs at the top of the alphabet at particular weight classes. For example, I’ve now received almost 25 Atlas pieces but not had even a single King Crab sighting.

The problem has been reported to HBS. Hopefully in the next free patch we will see a fix. : )

It is a nice change of pace from seeing nothing but jenners, shadowhawks, and thunderbolts all the time. Maybe it's a bug, or maybe they're just rotating to keep things fresh? :p

It is a nice change of pace from seeing nothing but jenners, shadowhawks, and thunderbolts all the time. Maybe it's a bug, or maybe they're just rotating to keep things fresh? :p

Wow you guys are lucky!

I've seen a couple Commandos, Jenners, Thunderbolts, and lots of wolverines....must not have been broken for me? I am also playing the campaign, so that may be why....