LIVE - BATTLETECH 1.2.0 Release Notes, MechWarrior Abilities Re-Spec Beta, and More!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I had that happen to me yesterday (destroyed last enemy, and kept hitting the done button, but APC never moved). However, once I moved one of my mechs close to the APC's, they started moving again. It maybe actually fixed. Next time if you run into a stuck APC, try moving a mech (or your whole lance) near the apc, and I'm pretty sure it will fix it.

Reloaded the game from last night and all I have to say is:

20180828115603_1.jpg

Thank you very much Sir, it worked for me too. :)

Sweet, I literally started a new ironman campaign yesterday after taking a summer break from this game.

I will jump straight to the Beta 1.3 and provide some feedback in the other thread. Bulwark and LRM spam was what really put me off in vanilla 1.0 - I'm glad to see both of these have now been addressed.

Linux update: The team is still actively working on our Linux release. We hit a snafu with playback of audio (as in, “There’s no sound in the game”) but we’ve gotten support from an external party and appear to be back on track. We expect the Linux version to be available in Beta within the next few weeks.

Linux has sound? /s

Thank you for the Linux update. I understand not wanting to release it incomplete, though I would gladly take it even with sound disabled. At least this isn't the really bad old days of Linux sound support. As annoying as pulseaudio and alsa can be at times, I don't miss the horrors of oss and esd.

Thanks for your support! We all have a special love for the Memorial Wall...

lD8v1wH.jpg

FSpsxy0

FSpsxy0

Lol. That's pretty good :).

Dekker....DAYS: 310 - 312...Taunted an Urbanmech

Update 1.2 appears to have broken my audio. I'm getting no sound whatsoever, not cutscene music, not background music, not dialogue, not SFX. I fiddled around with the audio settings on my computer, to see if the problem might be there, but no dice.

Has anyone else had issue with their audio, with this or with past updates?

feature request: memorial wall should list your mechs that cored out by a surprise battlemaster on a 2-skull mission, and that ac/20+++ that got blown out of your hunchback like five minutes after yang finished bolting it in. because that's what's truly important. XD

Update 1.2 appears to have broken my audio. I'm getting no sound whatsoever, not cutscene music, not background music, not dialogue, not SFX. I fiddled around with the audio settings on my computer, to see if the problem might be there, but no dice.

Has anyone else had issue with their audio, with this or with past updates?
Looks like a fresh install fixed it. Still not sure what caused it, but whatevs.

So with th e update to the new resolve system, you guys forgot to change the comms upgrades as well. They keep trying to give me [ammount] extra morale at the start of each turn.

So with th e update to the new resolve system, you guys forgot to change the comms upgrades as well. They keep trying to give me [ammount] extra morale at the start of each turn.
That was a question I wanted to ask. My current campaign does not have any COM Upgrades.

Hmm, none of the stuff here is interesting enough for me to start another game. I'll wait for 1.3 before diving in; hope they'll test chain missions using existing contracts before Flashpoint drops too.

Ok I need some help. Every since this update Battle tech won't work for me. I can't load any save files or start a new campaign as all get is the loading screen getting stuck there.

I was running a mod Rogue Tech 2 before this update. I thought that might be the issue so I uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it. But I still can't get the game to work.

Any suggestions?

Ok I need some help. Every since this update Battle tech won't work for me. I can't load any save files or start a new campaign as all get is the loading screen getting stuck there.

I was running a mod Rogue Tech 2 before this update. I thought that might be the issue so I uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it. But I still can't get the game to work.

Any suggestions?
Try this yet? https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...h-guide-uninstall-battletech-cleanly.1107546/