• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you successfully try 1.3beta patch? My game, f.e., crashed:(

I am pretty sure i did, but not 100%. But the ARM compatibility pack is very basic, it just provides some default naval brigade files that prevent the game from crashing.

Hi,

I almost done my work, but idea with Nobel prize events occupied my head (with flue, besides:(). So I download current working here 50.2.1.

And we shoudn't forget about Ottoman's ministers (thx for makif130289)

So I would see my task (over the weekend) as:

* Incorporating goro´s A-H comments and ministers
* trying to put in makif´s Ottoman ministers
* Finally checking wether we can put mopre than 1000 Russian leaders into the mod

Hope to play it back to you by Sunday night, and actually I will not touch the Russian event files (or the Nobel prize winners) and you can continue working.

Is there anything else that needs to be incorporating? Wenny posted some material, but I am not sure I can test and include it all.

Cheers

T.

Sorry, I missed the whole ARM1.3 beta patch discussion and gave wrong answers. I was unaware of this.

It seems ARM1.3 is a major patch and changes many files that are affected by the 1914 mod. It would require it´s own version of the mod.

This is the point where we come back to the discussion of providing support for HOI2, HOI2 DD, HOI2 ARM and now HOI2ARM 1.3beta.

At the moment I would propose to leave 1.3 beta alone. If we migrate the mod to 1.3 beta we HAVE to abandon supporting the previous versions.

From reading the changelog 1.3 beta is a major step ahead.

Moving to ARM 1.3 would definately mean closing HoI2 support, maybe even DD support. It depends on the amount of thing we like to do before HoI3 if its worth moving. Let us wait until the first reactions on 1.3 are there.

Hi,

I almost done my work, but idea with Nobel prize events occupied my head (with flue, besides:(). So I download current working here 50.2.1.

Igro and others:

I am sorry but I had no time over the weekend to do any work on the mod and will not have any time this week.

So please continue and sorry again for pushing you.

T.

Russiun IC

I began to play Russia in 1897 scenary. I do not have enaugh IC for anything i even do not have IC to maintain my initial army. Even if i had IC i do not have enaugh energy iron and dificits. It is far too unrealistic. Historicaly in 1913 Russia had about 13% of world IC, why i'm in such pit in 1897? Well i should be able to build just something.

New assembly 50.2.2

I uploaded to Rapid new version 5.2.2. I've noticed that previous version was downloaded 3 times, but I hope that nobody from them have started development.

So, current version:
############################################################
# 1914 version 0.50.2
# Igro_bel, Jan. 31, 2009

Added cegorach's Polish techteams pack
Added some techteams to Russia
Added Russo-linguo config files
Added some pics for events
Added 'Muraviev died' event into minister-changes
Text was moved from russian event files into events_text
Added Russian events 1901-1903
Added some Japan techteams and pics for all of them
Added Korean techteams and pics for all of them
Added University of San Carlos of Guatemala ;)
Added Nobel's Prizes events 1901-1920

# 1914 version 0.50.1
# Tegetthoff, Jan. 22, 2009

Combined Tegetthoffґs September A-H mod with igro-belґs and omskyґs Russia events
Added omskyґs Russian event text

changed 1897 Moscow infra to 60 (tramway event)
changed 1897 russia industrial modifier to 0.97 (to account for later event increase)

Added Einstreeґs Belgian pack

In the nearest future I'll take ministers for British Dominions (thxs to |AXiN|).

0.5.2.2 is unplayable due to mistakes in scripts as i can see. Plz publish fixed version.

0.5.2 is a developer´s version. If you want to help, detail the mistakes you found.

Thx

T.

As I haven't shown up for some time, I find it necessary to add something:

There are still guys reading this from time to time, as I do. Right now, we do a 1914 LAN game (Hahahaha I am about to crush maginot).

I started an Warlord Era chinese expansion some time ago and haven't deleted them from my hardrive. For now I am restrained by another mod I am doing but after finishing it, I will continue working on it.

(About 50% finished, I like it much up to now ;) )

Is this 5.2.2 the most current version and is it for DD 1.3a, or have we moved onto ARM? :confused:

As I remember, there are no incompatible with DD changes in current development.

I got it. I just thought this was the Mod-dir version for ARM.

And can someone PLEASE convert the WWI aircraft sprites?? (they were initially made for HoI 2 regular. They need to have their names slightly converted to override the DD aircraft sprites)

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=7562

*bump*

Has anyone mangaged to merge the current submissions into a general dowload?